Effectiveness of Earplugs in negating or mildening SCP-012's effects

SCPs involved: SCP-012

Class Ds Involved: Quinn

Researchers involved: (RAM) Johny Boi

D-class was given a pair of ear plugs and asked to approach SCP-012. The purpose of the test was to ascertain the effectiveness of ear plugs in negating or mildening SCP-012's effects. The test was unsuccessful and the ear plugs had no effect, D class died of blood loss shortly after.

Conclusion: It is likely that SCP-012 uses some other (likely anomalous) means of manipulating its victim besides sound.

By Possum Jenkins, Junior Researcher

Test was held on 7/7/2023

Test idea/Lore - 10/25 - Not the best test idea and also there is no lore at all which would have made this test log better.

Grammar - 15/25 - The grammar isn't the best and could definitely be better, but it was still alright.

Presentation/format - 5/25 - The presentation is not the best, the format really is not good at all either I would suggest maybe a google doc next time it would show that you put in lots of effort and work into this.

quality/length 5/25 - The quality is not good either but it's still alright, the length really is not good I would really suggest making these different then how you make activity logs.

Overall 35/100 = Sorry but not a good log and it looks like you put no effort into this at all remember these ones aren't activity logs this is to be graded and show the effort you put into this I really suggest using google docs it will definitely help you get a better grade next time.

Current: Deputy Head of Research! 

IM BACK!