S71 Officer application.

Shadow Yerah

Should I be allowed to join Officer rank?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be allowed to join Officer rank?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game name: S71

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:72321782

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 day.

What experiences in leadership do you have?: IRL: JROTC Officer training from Military personal as well as Lead cook at my work. IGL: I have been Commanders on multiplayer servers over the years And have learn many ways on how to improve and better myself not just for me but For my troopers.

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum)

Currently our officers are low and they already do a lot with trying to keep DT activity up as much as possible. They do a lot of sims during the day and a couple at night. However there is only so much 2 officers can do by themselves. As much as I like being a NCO I am much more suited for an officer role. Officers are the planners and organizers while the NCO’s are the doers. I would be able to help with sims. Promote Enlisted when they do good during events and or everyday duties around the ship. And also help our commander fix Death Trooper documents. Some of them need a lot of work and only having one or two personnel on it can be tough and time consuming. My unraveling loyalty to DT makes me want to improve it more. To summarize this up  I would like to take on more responsibilities as an officer, and hopefully continue to move up and help high command fill some of the empty spots which we unfortunately had open up.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)

Being an officer is more than just a rank or a title. It means you will have to be able to adapt to unknown situations rather quickly as well as think on your feet. I am more of the brains of an operation rather than the executor. When needed I can do both. What makes me stand out amongst others is that I do my best to be active everyday for at least an hour or 2 as well as host tryouts all day long. During the first couple days I became NCO I hosted probably around 20-30 tryouts. I am also one of the only people who have clearly stated that I am okay with taking more responsibilities. I also fully understand what it means to become an officer and have prior military training. I have trained and worked with kids and adults of all ages. I know how to handle and de-escalate situations which officers and Sergeant Majors have to do quite often. I have run an entire kitchen which is a high stress environment with little to no room for errors. 

Which 2 Maj+ Gave Permission: TP9. SC01

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position? I understand.

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion? Understood

Former
| Admin | GMVI| DT SV02 |MC ShadowYerah |Apprentice ShadowYerah|

|SK ENG SGT Shadow 071|DT XY7|DT S71|Purge Yerah|SN03|

spacer.png

+Support

Shows dedication and competence from what I have observed. Would make a great addition to the officer corps.

SNR MOD | DT VCMDR MP5 | DT UN0

Ex: DT F16DT SN03 | Royal Guard VII Shots | Senior Pilot Shots | Medical Master Sergeant Shots | Pyke Sentinel HOR Shots