SCP 194 lore and tests (gaminglight version)

Zeffy.z1

Name : Zefyr

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SNGyCGjVkDCP5i7LVckA4xsigzdOJBPI9mcn1OoGa6U/edit?usp=sharing

Note: I know that in canon, 194 is a boat or something and that I haven't seen many docs on the Gaminglight version of 194, so here is just one from me! Don't forget to click on the different addendums to learn more about certain aspects. Hope you enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

GRADE

98 / 100

Lore

- 25/25 -

Lore is just a perfectly written piece of info about a unique scp, and as such this is unique lore. Just written very well with a lot of care and clearly time put into it, just perfect, every single thing about it is stunning, the addendums and main page are so so good.

Format

- 25/25 -

It is quite literally perfect. Feels like wiki.dot article as they were originally, plus its own unique touch. The addendums bring it together and make it work very organically together. Love all the details in logs and redacting.

Presentation

- 24/25 -

Great work. All the info is distributed very well and is very pleasant to look for and find. You wont struggle to find anything, paragraphs are nicely spaced, with them being good size. Just very nice and easy to look at, again, just great.

Writing

- 24/25 -

Writing is very nice. I like your way of writing that displays a range of ideas very neatly put together, and it turns out to be just very in tune with foundation docs, personally i love it as well, i can see you are good at it too!

//  Research Assistant Supervisor  //

>>   Operations Supervisor  <<

$~  H.L.P.R. Gamma Z7