Guinevere / Scrub Daddy's repair log

Grandglad

Name: Scrub Daddy

Log:
          Today was eventful to say the least. I started off my shift giving armor to the Gensec that were working diligently to keep a riot controlled, after just 2 minutes in the control room my entire suit was covered in blood, I cost the foundation a lot of money because I was using tons of armor charges. After the riot was quelled, I returned to bunks and grabbed a new outfit so I wasn't dripping biohazard around the facility. Almost as soon as I left bunks I got faulty info that 682 was breached, and was headed towards HCZ CP. I headed over with my trusty AK-47 and set up in a defensive position with around 15 other guys. After waiting for minutes, full of anticipation and adrenaline, some brave soul decided to head into HCZ to check if 682 was truly out or not, he relayed back to us that 682 was breaking his final containment door and was almost out. I hustled to his cell with a group of men and we were able to forcefully return him to his acid bath, and I fully repaired his containment cell. I think I've earned some time off for my hard work, time to read comic books in bunks in my Marvel pajamas.