yedekkral co app

yedekkral

What is your in game rank and name? Midshipman Kurt Gunsche

What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:0:143522965

Names of both Lieutenant Commander+ (MAJ+) that gave you permission to apply? Sam, Ren and Seriousman

How long have you been in Naval? 2 week

Why do you wish to become a Senior Officer?

I have a burning desire to assist the Naval forces. We shall maintain and elevate the standards of the naval with utmost vigor and determination. By God, it is imperative that every single enlisted individual comprehends the regulations and their duties in any given circumstance. By God, I demand that every single active NCO fulfills their duty of completing the weekly quote. No excuses, no exceptions. Move out! We shall provide the new NCO with training ideas and render assistance in their training endeavors if required. Assembling a simulation for the inaugural time. Listen up, soldiers! It is imperative that we assist our newly enlisted troops in achieving their objectives within our battalion. Let us provide them with the necessary guidance and support to help them reach their goals. We must work together as a team to ensure that each and every one of our soldiers is equipped with the tools they need to succeed. Move out! We must strive to unleash the full potential of our NCO corps as they ascend the ranks of leadership. We must strive to maximize the potential of our enlisted personnel as they rise through the ranks, preparing them to become the finest NCOs our military has ever seen. I too desire to collaborate with fellow officers and the command team in order to lead the Naval battalion towards greater heights. I aim to assist my fellow NCOs in achieving the rank of officer in the Navy.

What are the duties of a Senior Officer?

We need a Senior Officers to step up and take charge! This is a crucial position that requires a leader with experience and a strategic mind. We must have someone who can make tough decisions and inspire their team to greatness. Who among you is ready to answer the call of duty and take on this challenge? Our mission is to exemplify the utmost standards of leadership and serve as a shining example for the enlisted and NCO corps of the Navy. Assist NCOs with any inquiries they may have and support them in their journey as NCOs. We need simulations that will engage the battalion! We must ensure that tryouts are being conducted for the entire battalion! By God, ensure that those NCOs are meeting their quota in the battalion! By George, we must ensure that our NCOs are being trained properly in the art of hosting tryouts!

How will you assist the battalion as a Senior Officer?

Clarifying the rules of the NCO for the Enlisted is a task that I can undertake to assist the command team. Promote deserving and active cadets based on their performance. Assess their progress and determine if they are eligible for promotion, especially if they have been playing for a few days without being promoted. To assist in the training of newly appointed NCOs on their role and responsibilities. Train the new NCO on their first training as they are inexperienced in this area. If there are any issues regarding the NCO life, I will assist in resolving them.

What qualifies you to be a Senior Officer?

Leadership is the key to success. I have personally led our current enlisted troops and trained the majority of them. I have magnified their comprehension of the handbook and guided them towards the proper course of action. There is a time for seriousness and a time for relaxation.

I have been here, I will be here.

Edited by yedekkral
got another blessing after writing this one

• Head Admin

+Support

• Does his best when he can
  • Supports the Naval branch in all manners
  • Knows the naval job well

-Support

• Low Playtime
  • Kind of a mingey app

Overall +Support
Good luck!

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Donny Core said:

+Support

• Does his best when he can
  • Supports the Naval branch in all manners
  • Knows the naval job well

-Support

• Low Playtime
  • Kind of a mingey app

Overall +Support
Good luck!