682 Test Log v2 Requesting Grading

Hey enable public access so we can check it and appove the post

Also moved to test log forum

- Silence

Edited by Silence_

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

23 minutes ago, Silence_ said:

Hey enable public access so we can check it and appove the post

Also moved to test log forum

- Silence

You should be able to view the file now. I accidentaly posted like three so please approve the other 2 and I will hide them.

• poopsniffgod changed the title to 682 Test Log v2 Requesting Grading
  • 2 weeks later...

GRADE: 95/100

Lore: 25/25
No qualms here, including background info on both 682 and 280 is great for people who haven't done the research themselves is great alongside the adhesion to containment procedures. Including the audio logs between the Security guards and between 682 and 280 is a great touch.
Format: 25/25

This doc has great flow, it never feels like there's a break in information or out of place sections of information. The adhesion to the scientific process is great to see. Very well done.

Presentation: 20/25

The colors feel a bit over the top at parts and the font choice during the 682 description makes it feel a bit cramped. Overall though, the pictures and additional SCP foundation additions really do pull it all together.

Writing: 25/25

I have very little to say here except well done, your attention to detail is phenomenal and seeing as this is a research document, all the additional tidbits of information just bring it all together at the end.

Notes:
It was really hard finding places to knock you down any points, the bulkiness of some of the font choices and colors were a choice that made it hard to read in those sections where you changed it up a bunch. Other than that, this is a fantastic test document.