Rose's D5 Application

Roseeee

Name - Rose

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:154381053

Discord Name - YoubutWorse#6333

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - SEC PVT, CI RCT

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - None 🙂

Why do you want to join Delta-5? The roleplay opportunities for D5 seem like they'd be a ton of fun, and I'd still get to be a combatant and able to join in on the action if I wished. It just seems like a really fun branch for everything they do and something I'd enjoy being in greatly. 

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words)  I have experience in many roleplay branches (was command in RND, a SR, RRH, and in event team). I know how to interact with other people in a fun way and create unique scenarios that everybody can enjoy, not just ones that favor a specific branch. I think I'd excel with the roleplay side of D5, and I'm also pretty good at combat in GMOD. I'm able to hold my own against many threats and also have experience in many combat branches as well like security and Chaos Insurgency. I have great trigger discipline and I know how to position myself effectively against threats. 

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes

Accepted 
See a Delta-5 FTO+ for your training

Security

Delta-5
Rank: Major | FTO: AFTO | Sub-Jobs & Ranks: RO, HRO | IAA, C. Supervisory | G9,