Fontaine's 501st Officer Application :>

God Fontaine

What is your In-game name?

ARCTRN SGT Fontaine 0007
What is your Steam ID?

STEAM_0:0:562819587

How Long Have You Been In 501st?

I have been in the 501st for around over a year now, but I only recently rejoined about two weeks ago.  

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words]

My determination to become an officer is not only to help better the 501st performance, but also our outlook onto the server.  As of now the 501st is in a high point stage, our activity is very good and we see new members daily; but these new faces will also come with many contingencies, such as minging, confusion, and low amounts of attention in the battalion during the day.  My goal as an officer will be to engage these problems before they can begin, actively participating with new players, hosting simulations to keep players engaged, and hopefully even training to keep our soldiers in check, and ready to be professional at all times.  In short, I want to better the battalion as best I can for our future recruits, and show the server the true strength of the 501st legion.

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words] 

Through becoming an officer, I could help the 501st battalion have more determination to do its best; and to show our worth on the ISD.  I feel as though as an officer I would not only be able to have a higher ability to keep players in check; and make sure that they are not minging or doing other forms of immaturity, but to also reward good behavior in the battalion, and encourage those who stay in line to continue doing so.  I will also be hosting many simulations at any time I can, as well as engaging with members more often.  These actions can hopefully boos the battalions activity outside of events, and even give people more determination to get on the 501st job over others.  

How many strikes do you have? 
I have 0 strikes with the 501st

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team?

I am a reliable member, who actively goes beyond my expectations 

I am online nearly every day, and I participate in the 501st community at all times

I know what my jobs entail, and I always do my best to meet what is expected of me

Have you had any previous experience as an Officer?
I do not have any prior experience

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?
The duty of an officer is:
Increase the activity within the battalion.  Keeping players engaged and ready to represent their team as best they can through high activity and professionalism among the squadron
Give players something to looks forward to.  I commonly see battalions fall due to one reason alone: There is nothing to people to do.  Officers duties are to host simulations and assign activities and to keep players actively doing something.  
Keep players determined and in check.  When players have an activity presented to them, often there is little to no long term incentive to do so.  That is where Officers come in; through promotions, and rewards, Officers are expected to give players a reason to do well at all times.  This also means punishments for those who step out of line, through demotions and warnings; to ensure that the battalion is always at its best no matter what the situation is.  

(Permission given by Jimmy and Stec <3)

• Like 1

-Support-

Newer member of 501st

Could use more experience before becoming a Officer

+Support+

Applications is semi descriptive 

Gets right to the point with his information

For the most part understands what is required of an Officer

Has okay activity

May change depending on how I see you doing!

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

• Head Admin
On 5/29/2023 at 2:13 AM, Alpha0 said:

-Support-

Newer member of 501st

+Support+

Has okay activity

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

On 5/29/2023 at 8:13 AM, Alpha0 said:

-Support-

Newer member of 501st

+Support+

Has okay activity

acccceepepeptedd.thumb.png.05f2a4ed795a831e539989c33a9e98de.png

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"