ARC 1SGT Rebel 06 Officer Application

Meektason1

What is your In game name?  Rebel

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:453860483

How Long Have You Been In 501st? One or two Weaks+

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words] I wish to be like Stec and Blitz They Inspire Me To Become A Officer. Stec Is my mentor. I plan To take care of the Troopers And Lead the troopers into battle and I wish to be able give them hope when were In Battle And lead any Effort On battle. I have leader ship Experience. i wish the Best of Everone And i plan to assist the command of 501st and Assist Any High command When Im asked or Ordered to by Higher 501st. i wish to Serve Beside Stec Miyo And Jimmy and assist In any way possible.

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words] I Can assist In leading and Assist With any Orders. And i will Serve To any Order and To the T If you order me I will Do it. I will Take A Z-6 Aimed for you to save your life or a and Explosive I will Defend any one you order me too. I will get on job If you ask or order me too i will do anything you order me too. Have a nice day.

How many strikes do you have? 0

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team? Leader ship and Bring Peace To any Troops That mess with Any Others

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer? No

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? To lead The troopers And to Assist the command in any way possable

Permission From Jimmy and Stec

Edited by Meektason1

• Meektason1 changed the title to ARC MSGT Rebel 06 Officer Application
  • Meektason1 changed the title to ARC 1SGT Rebel 06 Officer Application

-Support-

Newer member of 501st

Just barely hits the word count for both questions

Not much information or detail

Could use more experience before becoming a Officer

Haven't seen to much leadership from Rebel as of now. Could change in the near future!

May change this depending on how I see you doing

Edited by Alpha0

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

8 hours ago, Alpha0 said:

-Support-

Newer member of 501st

Haven't seen to much leadership from Rebel as of now. Could change in the near future!

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

• Head Admin
On 5/29/2023 at 2:10 AM, Alpha0 said:

-Support-

Newer member of 501st

You have potential! Just need to work on the app a bit more and volunteer for some Ground Command!

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

On 5/29/2023 at 8:10 AM, Alpha0 said:

-Support-

Newer member of 501st

acccceepepeptedd.thumb.png.05f2a4ed795a831e539989c33a9e98de.png

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"