Onslaught's D5 'Front Runners' Application

Hydraa

Name - Onslaught

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:692631955

Discord Name - Irving#1831

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - None at the moment

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) -  none

Why do you want to join Delta-5? : I would like to join Delta-5 to establish more connections around the site as a facility member. It also seems like a good job to play on the server, as it fits my criteria, I should say. Another reason is I would like to join is because during my short time on the server, D-5 seems like a branch with a lot of cool people.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) You should let me into D-5 for many reasons. First is I am very active. I can be on alot and for a long time. Second reason is my experience. I have experience in MTF units on previous SCP-RP servers. Third reason is my combat skill. I am very skilled in combat as I have played SCP-RP for a long time and have learned the standards of combat in GMod. 

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?: Yes I do promise.

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

Denied
you may be denied for a few different reasons you may reapply in 24 Hours.

we still appreciate the time and that you would like to join D-5.

Security

Delta-5
Rank: Major | FTO: AFTO | Sub-Jobs & Ranks: RO, HRO | IAA, C. Supervisory | G9,