I have I bought the Tech 9 

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:
Nope not to my knowledge 

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:
Nope not to my knowledge 

How much time do you have on the server?:
I want to say 2 days

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:
Well, I would say 8/10 I know there are a few things I will need to brush up on however.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:
I've been a Gamemaster on countless other servers, I really like the server and I would like to assist in anyway I can. In this case it would be being a gamemaster, plus it's fun to have a campaign set up and to continue it for the players on the server. Not to mention without gamemasters people will get bored during the day and not to mention I'll be able to do events for people during the morning hours for the early birds. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:
Well I'm polite and what not, plus if I take the time to fill out this app, just to be accepted into the team I wouldn't want to jeopardize the new job I have for the community. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes Very Familiar 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes, I'm very experienced with it. 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  For an on ship event I would go with Pirates raiding the ISD for some supplies near a hostile planet, the Pirate leader would escape and flee to pirate held planet and go on with the off ship event. That's what I came up with on the spot I would fill in the LORE aspect before doing the event however. 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):
You either hold Q copy the link and do the command in chat !give Snow [Weapon Link] The next I know of is holding Q find the weapon and click spawn with tool gun and shoot the tool gun at the person's feet that needs said weapon.

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):
Yes one way I know of is holding Q find the model, right click and copy the link. Then I would go into chat and put this command !model Snowfall [Model Link]

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:
Yes I have and I promise to follow all the rules.

Edited by Snowfall

On 5/21/2023 at 3:31 PM, JimmyBlack said:

+support

good guy

follows rules

Low Time 

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

• Head Admin
On 5/21/2023 at 4:31 PM, JimmyBlack said:

+support

good guy

follows rules

Low Time 

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

PENDING

Please reach out to me on discord for more information as soon as possible
Rezzem#5224 -> Joker 

Current: High General | IMPRP-Lead Admin | Head Gamemaster
Previous: Shock Commander | Pyke Senior Commander

DENIED

We do not find you as a suitable candidate for our GM team at this time. Please wait 2 weeks before reapplying.

Current: High General | IMPRP-Lead Admin | Head Gamemaster
Previous: Shock Commander | Pyke Senior Commander