Catalyst's TE Application

Catalyst

What is your In-Game name?

Catalyst

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

STEAM_0:0:184128807

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance)

Surgeon

How many strikes do you currently have?

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings)

(I literally can't because forums won't let me upload. I have 8 warnings and 0 active warnings.)

Who gave you permission to apply?

Quinn

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (75+ Words)?

I've had experience being trauma before, and I still have a good amount of credibility. I'm currently both in medical and maintenance, so being sure that I understand both the maintenance and medical sides of trauma engineer is a given. I consider myself active, and I want to be able to combine my abilities through trauma so I can be one of the more diligent healers in the foundation. Hopefully my experience and work I've put in through medical and maintenance proves I am capable for the role.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?

The surgical attention would depend on the code, but it is always important to prioritize keeping foundation heathy in any case. It likely wouldn't be fit to give them surgery, but surgeries shouldn't be done on code black anyway. In any case, the Nu7 CPL should be healed first, and then SCP-966's containment takes next priority.

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?

The Gladiators. While a critical breach is about to happen, your job as a TE is to make sure to keep foundation personnel healthy, and squad up with MTF whenever possible.