Harold's Junior Officer application

Beblin

What is your in game rank and name?: Crewman Harold

What is your STEAM ID?: STEAM_0:1:80477658

How long have you been in Naval?: Naval is the first regiment that i joined on the server. I have been playing for a couple of weeks as naval, i reached upto SCPO before i had to leave.

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer?: I wish to become a Junior Officer in order to help others in the navy as best as i can. I also would like to host tryouts to increase the Naval's playerbase. I simply really like naval and since i already was a NCO before, i think i can make a great adittion to the Junior Officer team. Additionaly i would like to become a SO member in order the assist the DTs and Shock with their duties, as well as ensure order on the ISD.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer?: The duties of a Junior Officer are:

- Training new recruits.

- Teaching the Naval Enlisted on their day-to-day duties.

Hosting Sims and trainings for the Enlisted.

- Assisting the Naval Officers.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?: As a Junior Officer i would assist the battalion by looking after the newcomers. Assisting anyone that is in need of my help. Training new personell that would like to join the Imperial Navy. Hosting trainings for the Enlisted. In addition i would join the SO team to ensure order is maintained on the ship.

Edited by Beblin

• Beblin changed the title to Harold's Junior Officer application