DELTA-5 APPLICATION

HypaVoid

Name - Void

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:508594495

Discord Name - HypaVoid#8381

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - Officer

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - None

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I want to join because i was helping a two particular DELTA-5 members: Special Agent New Jersey and D5 RCT Fish AKA RECN and the job seems fun and something i wanna do

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) Well i have a lot of EXPERIENCE from other servers on the same type of idea of job a long with a lot of CL4 work and knowledge and after today i seem to have gotten a pretty good IDEA of the server and its duties on most jobs and they didn't differ much of that on another SCP SERVER. Either way i love working with peeps and in departments such as DELTA-5 and i could use words as of Right now as a guarantee to those in this department that i would definitely do my hardest of work and show that i am capable of doing amazing tings.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes Sir Indeed

~Pending~

your application has been noticed and will be reviewed.

you will get a answer by a SVFTO+
it can be accepted or denied.

if you got accepted please see a JFTO+ for training

if you got denied wait atleast 24 hours until making a new one.

your will get a answer in 48 hours

Security

Delta-5
Rank: Major | FTO: AFTO | Sub-Jobs & Ranks: RO, HRO | IAA, C. Supervisory | G9,                  

Accepted
Please see a FTO+.
for your Training

Security

Delta-5
Rank: Major | FTO: AFTO | Sub-Jobs & Ranks: RO, HRO | IAA, C. Supervisory | G9,                  

• Leww locked this topic