Bio's CI Application

pigeonn

In-game Name: Bio

SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:0:526542188): STEAM_0:1:218477802

DiscordID (Ex: Dr. Pills#5405): pigeon#7610

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore on a scale from 1 to 10? 7-8

Why should you be in the Chaos Insurgency (75 word minimum)? I should be in Chaos Insurgency for many reasons like my game and lore knowledge on SCPs. I have experience with other branches within the server and I know the main rules that I would have to follow. I want to help with raiding the site as I think pvp is one of the best parts of playing. I like the idea of helping D class escape and raiding with another group of people fighting off against others. I am also interested in the RP part of the branch like with hostages and such. I believe I can be an active and helpful member of CI.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I have experience in CI from long ago, wasnt much but I still have some. I also currently have a rank in another branch so I am familiarized with the server rules and how CI works.

Can you be active at least once every two weeks? Yes

Do you have any current/former ranks (Only in Gaminglight SCP-RP)? E11 CPL, CI PVT, SEC LCPL

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord (Required): Yes

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

š¯”…š¯”¦š¯”¬

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

Now join the GL SCP-RP discord server and head to "member-self-roles" channel

click the 5th emoji to get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

then navigate to CI "Requesting-FTO" channelĀ 

Once you have filled out the format in pinned messages, a FTO will be contacting you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions: Ruz#1797

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

• Leww locked this topic