Laser's Staff Application- Accepted

Laserbolt

What is your in-game name?:  Laser/Blu

What is your steam name?:Laser

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:753051113

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain Yes I do I was an admin on Icefuse Imperial and Clone wars Servers

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) like month or two

What date did you make your forums account? March 14th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Lord

How many warns do you have on the server? I have no warns on the server

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: yes i have

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):

I will try my hardest and I hope that I can help the community and the server. I will do the best and I have gained more experience since my last time as a staff member for imperial. I hope I can offer more as a staff member to my community. I would like to get this server in shape where no ming's can come on and ruin the role play experience for others. How I am at doing the right thing, I will be able to devote my time to the community and be active. I am a fast responder and observer. Being able to join the staff team and to lend a helping hand is something I believe would be a fitting role for me. I am available for several hours each day as well as being flexible in different situations. Being able to maintain a good relationship with those you work with as well as the players and the rest of the community is something of high importance to me. I can jump in whenever needed and reach out to others without being asked. I can talk with players and staff in private to try and settle different situations or to help with advice or questions. If a negative situation or a scene of risk pops (perhaps players who are present to make a mess) I focus on keeping the conversation calm and to not act aggressive. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  First, I would teleport them away from everyone else they are near to preserve the element of RP for other players. I would strip him of his weapons, and try to legitimately have a conversation with them as to why they are acting the way they are. If they persist in cursing at me, I would gag them and call over another staff member (one who could ban for Mass RDM) and have them ban them for 5 days and give him a formal warning to the situation. I would however like to reiterate that I would defuse the situation as best as I could by myself before calling in other members of staff for a ban.

Edited by Laserbolt

Previously: IC CSS 2LT 4568 Blu, Junior Operative Laser, Moderator Laser

Current: IC DME CPL 2437 Laser, Senior Crewman Laser

• Laserbolt changed the title to Laser's Staff Application

+Support

-Has 'admin' experience

- Able to be active

-Nice guy

-Feel like you were trying to make the 'do you deserve the rank' part seem long

-+Good job on the last question, but I feel like it can use a bit more detail.

Star Wars Art GIF by 29thfloor

On 4/30/2023 at 9:51 PM, Nevada said:

+Support

-Has 'admin' experience

- Able to be active

-Nice guy

-Feel like you were trying to make the 'do you deserve the rank' part seem long

-+Good job on the last question, but I feel like it can use a bit more detail.

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member