Logi's Trauma Engineer Application

Logi

What is your In-Game name?

It's Mogi for maintenance and Logi for everything else. I would use Logi for TE.

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

STEAM_0:0:95923448

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance)

Maintenance Expert

How many strikes do you currently have?

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings)

Imgur Link

Who gave you permission to apply?

Grub and Moose

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (75+ Words)?

I believe I would be a good fit for Trauma Engineer for multiple reasons. For one, I am very active on the server. I play every day for about 9 hours, more on the weekends. Also, I am in both Medical and Maintenance and I am Director in a subbranch of E-11 called Combat Engineers which are a hybrid between MTF and Maintenance. I am very familiarized with the rules and sops of both Maintenance and Medical. I have 0 strikes and 0 warns because I take activity and rules very seriously. I am on the HST time zone, so I am 6 hours behind server time. This allows me to be more active and assist people during night shift hours.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?

According to the Trauma Engineer SOP: "Your main priority is to provide health and armor to foundation personnel all around SITE" Therefore, I would heal and armor up the Nu7 Corporal first. Then I would deal with fixing 966's cc.

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?        If non of the D5 are damaged in any way, then I would prioritize stopping 106's self breach first.

Edited by Logi

E11 1LT CI 2LT

Former: E11 CPT | SEC 1LTO-1 CPT 'Conquest' 

• Logi changed the title to Logi's Trauma Engineer Application

nah @Solid Stepsyou gotta do it like this it builds way more hype

Accepted!

Contact a SCMD+ for training!

Edited by Silence_

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member