Iresh´s Gamemaster Application

Speedy

In-game name:My in-game name is Iresh and my DT name is IX7.

SteamID:My SteamID is STEAM_0:1:192531735.

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:My Current RP Ranks on StarWarsRP are 501st SSGT and DT CPL.

Have you donated to the server?:I have not donated to the server, but I plan on donating to buy IC and a Tactical Insertion.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:I have not been banned in any GL Server before.I take any RP server serious and make it fun as possible to others.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:I have not received any warnings.

How much time do you have on the server?:I have 3 weeks of playtime due to my activity in the last months.I have played over a year but I have not been active since the last 2-3 weeks.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:I do know a little about the Lore.I still watch and read Star wars Books and Series/Movies so I get a little knowledge of the Lore.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:I would like to be a Gamemaster because I have interest in creating events/sims and assisting people in their situations.Most people go afk all the time in the dead hours and I would greatly like to change that and make a difference to the server that I enjoy.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:Trust is hard to grasp, therefore if I become a GM in the future, I would like my actions to be watched until there is a green light that decides I am trust worthy.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:I am very familiar with ULX since I used them before playing on this server this server.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:I have no experience of being a Game Master and I would really appreciate it to be one and learn all about it.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: On-Ship event:A group of Highly Trained Bounty Hunters are inside in a stealth ship that has taken off from the Planet Tatooine.With no Signal from the ISD Radar, the Troopers of the ISD are preparing their Weapons and armor for battle like usual.The Stealth Ship has deployed untrackable pods and the pods land in the Main Hangar Bay.The Bounty Hunters  jam the Comms and move up slowly and stealthy as possible to the Bridge Killing troopers in the way that have a high chance of noticing the Bounty Hunters.The Bridge will get attacked by the Bounty Hunters and they will kill any hostile that gets in their way.The ISD would regain Communications and will be able to Communicate again.Many Troops will go up to the bridge trying to open the blast doors.The Bounty Hunters send personal Droids to keep them back from opening the blast doors and attack the troops in Bridge.Some Droids will go to the EC and CY to attack, Causing multiple distractions.Unexpected guests show up..a Jedi and a group of Elite rebels taking back the Holocrons from the IQ/Purge bunks and taking off in Main Hangar Bay flying back to the Planet of Tatooine.The Bounty Hunters send their strongest droids and flee to the Main Hangar Bay, the Bounty Hunters jump off the Main Hangar Bay and get inside the Stealth Ship that is under the Main Hangar Bay.     (Attack of The Bounty Hunters are a distraction)   (The Bounty Hunters have 3 Lives each) 

Off-Ship Event:The Rebels have stolen the Holocrons and hid them in one of their Bases in Tatooine, expecting a battle the rebels prepared for combat and deployed their mounted weapons.The ISD was ready to invade the Rebel Base, sending Troop Transportation Vehicles but what they don´t expect is that the Rebels have Anti-Air Turrets.Troopers with jetpacks get out of the Transportation Vehicles and destroy the Turrets (Mainly IC and CCs). Once the Anti-Air Turrets have been destroyed the Troop Transportation Vehicles can land and more troopers deploy to fight the rebels.The Jedi requests for backup and the Rebel Alliance does not respond since the ISD has jammed Communications.The Imperial troops gain ground and kill most of the rebels while the Elite Rebels are planning for a counter attack with the Jedi.The Main Door of the Base the Jedi and the Elite rebels are inside have been breached, the Jedi and the Elite rebels are out of time and they had to keep their ground and attack with all they have.All of a sudden the Rebel Alliance responds with a Frigade that deploys ARC-170s  other rebel ships and more rebels to assist the Jedi and the Elite Rebels.The StarFighter Corps Forces destroy the Frigade and the Rebel ships with multiple bombing runs and rockets.The last 2 rebel ground vehicles are attacking the Emperials and the Empire counter attacks with Air support and multiple Ground Vehicles and destroy the Rebel Ground Vehicles.The Elite rebels get Killed In Action while the Jedi is fighting the Inquisitorious.The Jedi holds ground until the IQ and Purge surround the Jedi  and finally killing it.
At last the Holocrons have been secured and were returned back to the Purge/IQ Bunks and kept safer than ever.   (Rebels do not engage in combat until the very end, such as the Jedi) 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):!give @ or (player name) weapon_lightsaber

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):!model @ or (player name) models/kryptonite/emperor_palpatine/emperor_palpatine.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:I have read all of the Gamemaster Guidelines and understand the rules.

Edited by Speedy
Title change

• Speedy changed the title to Iresh´s Gamemaster Application

Support Status Unavailable

"Again, highly appreciate the enthusiasm and the do-over from the original application, however instead of adjusting the pre-existing one to save yourself the trouble--you added a whole new one. Which, is an easy mistake to be fair, so dont blame ya there. Please update the old one with this one to make things easier. The other main deal that I'm still raising an eyebrow about is the: Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master? Question. It's not a philosophy; it's a simple question: have you proven your trustworthiness to the community in anyway? Whether it is activity on the server, actions as TMod, aiding fellow troops in battle, the amount of responsibility you use appropriately as NCO/Officer/VCMDR/CMDR...something like that. The way you seem to be unable to answer this twice is a bit worrying to be honest. This application is better, yes, but I'm unable to -support or +support on this one."

• Theta locked this topic