Septhis's Global Resignation

Septhis

Hey guys this has been really hard for me to make but I am officially resigning from everything.

A couple months ago I started playing this server with the intent to minge I really didn't wanna take the server seriously until I met some cool people by the names of Mug and Boba.

We three were close friends and watched each other climb the ranks of E-11 until me ,Mug, and Boba left E-11 due to some toxicity issues and didn't seem to fit for the job. So then I joined maintenance where I met more than a friend but a leader by the name of Elevate. He constantly saw hope in me when others didn't appreciate me as much and would help me become a big part of a branch I really enjoyed playing on. I was climbing the ranks having a lot of fun more fun then I needed too picking up trash killing moose over and over again and messing around with spider doing a little bit of trolling. As the months flew by I grew more love for the server because everyone knew me and had a mostly positive experience with me and treated me like a friend. One of my favorite of the few went by Meek Meek and another named Soap they were both mutes but still had a very enjoyable time with them and would assist me with things and helped the days feel like seconds. 

Time and time grew and suddenly I reached a stub the server started feeling repetitive and my mental health already wasn't too great and would put in a lot of effort but yet didn't feel like I gained much. So I took a 2 week long LOA to focus on music and to focus on bettering my mental health and would try to be a better person but it didn't work out to well so I returned early with open arms except... Nothing really felt the same so I joined a RND to see if that would better my experience but yet again. I would put so much time and effort into it and never had a payoff and honestly it felt like no one really wanted me around anymore I tried to connect with people I knew but then would slowly talk less and less and wouldn't even be the same I was just quiet and sitting their until something happened and nothing did.

I gave the server a couple more weeks and later on I found out the person that would help me out and had a positive outlook on me had left that being Elevate. It upset me to see him leave the server but he had great reason. Sometimes I question why I dumped so much time in this server but other times I really enjoyed it I just wish that there was more of a pay off when you did something and genuinely put time into the server. There was a bit of biasty in the server which became aware when I saw that the people I hung out with would complain about how newer people would climb ahead of them while they had been stuck at NCO forever now and had gotten tired of it I TOO have experienced this issue. Not only did I get DNP for 2 months but overall E-11 didnt inform me about any of it. and was really bothersome too me. 

I eventually just took the route of acceptance and logged off my computer. I really miss the times I was with spider and moose and boba and mug and would just mess around for the hell of it. But the server hasn't been/felt the same 

Hopefully I will return sometime soon for now

I would like to thank these following people:

Mug: I haven't seen you in forever but fucking around late at night was really fun with you 

Boba: Proud of how far youve gotten in research and wish I could have formed a better friendship with you after E-11

Moose: Thank you for letting me RDM you over and over again and hang you off the bridge

Spider: Late nights were hella fun with you and moose 

Elevate: I know your gone already but want to say thank you for all the support you've given me 

Shrimpyfied: I still believe you have a goofy ass custom class but it was fun to annoy you and kill you 

Justagny: You were cool didn't know you that well but you were cool 

Spoonbwai: It was fun to see you grow and climb the ranks as I was teaching you about maintenance 

Don Cheech: You were hella funny and made CI fun af

Silence: Im sorry but you were funny af to annoy but on the other hand thank you for being a good command/role model

Edwards/Arthur: I didn't like you that much at first to be honest but once we had started to work together more on the server you were hella chill  

Awesome: your awesome and thank you for helping me with E-11 shit even though it couldve got you in trouble

Box: You were hella fun to fuck around with and overall was just hella chill 

Theres a lot more people but think of this as more of an honorable mention section I hope to return soon ill probably play to fuck around but not join anything too soon Maintenance will always have a special place in my heart I love almost all of you in maint. 

-Septhis

istg if i see you in a couple months and you prop block me from gate b i will murder you

you were cool to have around sad to see you go

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

o7, enjoy your time away. Best wishes on your future!

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat