Security Juggernaut Application

civil_worker07

1. What is your in-game name?: Civil

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:620530682

3. Current Rank in Security: SFC

4. Time on the server:  usually at night & early morning because of timezone

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?:  2-6

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches):  N/A

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: Eddy

8. What is your current level in game?: 46

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: yes

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS): Well the reason that I apply is because of my fellow Security in a riot being an NCO to my fellow Enlisted is a big deal and I give much respect to them especially to those that did a good job like Dutch and others, I wanna join the juggernaut Sub-branch is because of firepower and my friend 1LT Eddy he shows that the juggernaut is strong and reliable in a fight where they need Firepower than just tactics and ambush therefore I can help the fellow Enlisted that really want to stay on security be appreciated that he/she join the security and that is my reason why I wanna join the jug oh also the other reason I wanna join jug is because it is BASED

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: no, becuase I should respect my higher ups even if is just one rank up

Edited by civil_worker07

31 minutes ago, Ectoplasm said:

+SUPPORT
Civil is an active member of the server, and a dedicated member of gensec. I have had nothing but good interactions with him, and I think that he deserves this spot.

PENDING

Thank you for applying. This Application is under review by Juggernaut Command. Please wait up to 48 hours as we make our decision. 

ACCEPTED

Welcome to the Juggernaut Defense Detachment! Please speak with a Paladin+ for training.

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye