Farquad

• Last visited

About Farquad

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Farquad's Achievements

Rookie

Rookie (2/14)

• First Post
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. I know this, but It has nearly been a year, as it was in june, and once it hits 1 year, you can not appeal bans anymore. This is why I wrote an appeal with more effort, It seems as if you did not even take the time to read the appeal, and instead referred to my previous appeal.
  2. Steam Name: fat jesus Ingame Name: Farquad SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91524860 Ban Length: Permanent Admin that Banned you: @Snarlax Reason for Ban: SMT Diss/LTAP Dispute: I was banned back in July, the ban was for SMT Diss/LTAP. I was making fun of Snar because as SMT he does not get payed. Looking back on my decisions and what I have said that day, I realize that it was extremely immature of me, and stupid, and there is no excuse for this kind of behavior on the server. I would like to formally apologize to Snar for what I had said on that day. Another reason for my ban, was because I had LTAP'd, I left the server thinking I could evade my ban, which was a foolish idea, because it only ends up making things worse for you in the long run. I understand that this ban appeal will probably be mass denied/ looked over. But I would like to say that the Server Management Team spends hours making sure that the server is as perfect as it can be for the players. They also spend time making sure that the server is playable for everyone. I have really enjoyed my time playing the server prior to my ban, and I have always had an exceptional time playing the server, so @Snarlax obviously did not deserve what I said to him, and again I apologize for this. In conclusion, I have really enjoyed my time playing the server, and I apologize for what I said to Snar on that day, and if I make a return to the server I will put my time forth to making suggestions for the server, helping new players, and try to expand my experience on the server by joining new departments, and also I plan on starting a new family on the server. I have wanted to buy the job bundle so I can finally play as Bus Driver as well. I can't change my actions from the past, but I hope I can change my reputation on the server, if I am unbanned by enacting the previous articles, which I mentioned earlier in the appeal.
  3. You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban. Steam Name: la4che Ingame Name: Farquad (or la4che) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91524860 Ban Length: Permanent Admin that Banned you: Snar Reason for Ban: SMT Diss/LTAP Dispute: I really regret what I have said to Snar, and if you are reading this Snar you have my sincerest apologies for the dissing. Furthermore, I really enjoy playing the server and miss having fun on the server. Most police RP servers are boring, but this one actually has good mods. If I am unbanned I would like to say that nothing like this would ever happen again on my behalf. If I get back I will make sure to read the motd weekly, to make sure on any new updates (and to generally refresh on it).
  4. I dont mean like unban now I mean like update my ban to 2 months from today
  5. Steam Name: fucking normie Ingame Name: Farquad SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91524860 Ban Length: Permanent Admin that Banned you: Snar Reason for Ban: smt diss/ LTAP Dispute: I know what I did was wrong and I regret it, I simply just ask for a last chance because I have so many memories on this server having fun with friends. I do not even care if the ban is just reduced not removed, I used to minge back in the day I am not going to lie. But I just believe that the perm ban was un necessary for this considering I only had 2 previous bans. If they wanted to be harsh on a ban maybe 2 months to a year but I think permanent is a little excessive. Please man, I am sorry for dissing you Snar, I was angry from work and took it out on you please man I love this server. Snar nothing personal to you I was just angry and in the heat of the moment. I had 700k on the server and Im sad because I dont have any real money.