• No (State Why)

In-Game Name: Mork

Steam Name: [GL] Mork

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:440642920

What is your discord username (Ex: Bon#1922): Mork#5361

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Admin on Imperial RP

How often are you on Teamspeak? Nearly Everyday

How often do you use Discord? Everyday

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

I would like to be a part of the support team, because I would like to be able to help people when they need it and just generally attempt to make the community run smoother. I would like to be able to help in anyway possible as the community grows and ensure that people have a enjoyable time on the servers and within this amazing community. I would like to be able to help out in any way I can if that is something as simple as giving them tags or something complex. I am hoping to be able to expand the stuff I can do to help people on the community. I am usually on TS and if I am not I am pretty much always available to be contacted in Discord and if I don't respond in a timely manner then that I am probably asleep and will respond when I wake up. Over all I I'd like to join the Support team to be able to help people in the community in the best way I can and assist the community as it grows and wish to make the community a welcome and inviting place for people to join in the future.

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team?

I believe that I can be trusted because I am a Admin on Imperial RP as well as a Agent (LTCOL) within the ISB:IA and fairly long time member within the community. I spend a lot of free time within the community and get to know people and help them in any way I can. I believe that the way I handle the Admin Sits I take are in a Professional manner and that I am kind to people within the community.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

In TS: Hello and Thank You for contacting Gaminglight Support, How can I help you today?
In Discord: Hello [Discord Name], Thank You for contacting Gaminglight Support, How can I help you today?
And of course interact with them in a kind manner.

Thank you for reading my Application.

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

• Bon locked this topic
  • Bon unlocked this topic

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message #Bon1922 to determine next steps.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic