discord ban appeal - Denied

Ogre Sosa

1. Steam Name: Ogre_sosa

2. Ingame Name:Ogre

3. SteamID:STEAM_0:0:418450695

4. Ban Length:Forever

5. Admin that Banned you:N/A

6. Reason for Ban:i asked a question to a gay guy and he took offense and got me banned

7. Dispute:it was about a year ago and i would like to continue to play on imperialrp therefore i am requesting a unban

Post this in the Discord Ban Appeal not here please! https://gaminglight.com/forums/forum/847-ban-appeals/

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

You were banned for asking in the general chat people’s opinions on gay and lesbian people. I think most people took offense considering it seemed like you were trying to stir up arguments also I think you sent a scam link around. I digress you were seemingly trying to stir up arguments about gay/lesbian people after you received a lengthy ban.

-support 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

2 hours ago, SawickM said:

You were banned for asking in the general chat people’s opinions on gay and lesbian people. I think most people took offense considering it seemed like you were trying to stir up arguments also I think you sent a scam link around. I digress you were seemingly trying to stir up arguments about gay/lesbian people after you received a lengthy ban.

-support 

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

11 hours ago, SawickM said:

-support 

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

11 hours ago, SawickM said:

-support 

i was hacked for the scam link the gay and lesbian parts was me

Forums Diplomat Message
Moved To The Correct Section

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

On 2/1/2023 at 3:10 AM, SawickM said:

-support 

- Support

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 2/1/2023 at 1:10 AM, SawickM said:

-support 

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns: D-3621