Blackouts Stormtrooper Officer Application

Black0ut

Should I become a Stromtrooper Officer?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Stromtrooper Officer?

• Yes
    • No

1.What's your in game name: Blackout

2. What is your steamid as shown as on roster: STEAM_0:0:504483356

3. How long have you been on the server: 3 Days

4.  How many warns on Gaminglight do you have : 0

5. Why do you want to be an Officer:

I want to become an Officer in Stormtroopers to assist both officers and command to help increase Stormtroopers efficiency on and off the ship. Along with that due to my past experiences in command, I would also be able to help officers and command with any issues they may be having. I'm also applying for Officer as I enjoy making starter regiments like STs evolve into a force that isn't to be taken lightly  by any other regiment. Since I joined this server I have only been in ST and I doubt that I will join any other regiment, and although I know I haven't really been seen leading STs if this application goes through it will be my best chance to show current enlisted and NCOs , that I am capable of being in the officer position.

6. What time zone are you in: EST

7. What can you do to improve the Battalion:

I can bring to STs and more stern member of command, no disrespect to the current ST Officers but they seem slightly laid back to me [ again I haven't known current officers for too long so I could be wrong and if so I do apologize]. That being said a stern officer will help increase the efficiency of all troopers when it comes to combat and RP scenarios. If I am told to get something done with a group of troopers I will make sure it gets completed with nothing more than sheer efficiency[ as long as the troopers follow directions] The downside when it comes to me though is that I can tend to be a hardass at times, so just as a heads up.

8. How do you differ from other applicants: 

I have past experience as command within GL [SCP E11 Vice Commander, Omi9 COL Gensec MAJ, Experimental Special force lead and Static Task Force Delta Four Special Force lead x2 ] and from FBG [Shock Commander, Grand General, Tarkin, Vader & H.A] 

After being in those positions I understand and can uphold both the responsibilities and the standards Officers must hold to be fit for that rank. [If anyone has questions on my past positions dm me in discord  at Blackout#891, as i'm not willing to note down everything I've done.]

EX E11 Vice Commander | 2x Ex Static Task Force D4 Head

EX Omi9 Colonel | EX OM9 Experimental Head

EX ST Vice Commander | EX Storm Commando Lead

+support

-previous experience

-seems like he would be a competent officer

-Could use some more time on the server though

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+ Seems Active

+ Previous experience

+ Seems like he would be a competent officer

- Could use some more time on the server

Seems like a good guy but it just seems to early.

Overall - Support from me

Edited by IgnoredTiger11

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member