Staff Report - Silence- Denied

Shin

Your In-game: Doctor Andrew Tate

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51164718

The admin's name in-game: AMM Silence

The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:0:155449379

What did the admin do: Use !mute cmd OFF DUTY and excessive punishment.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/SGPMgChPMvt4b/d1337Nwl3wBH?invite=cr-MSxlZTEsMTk5MzkxNDUs

image.png.cd7b324b52ca0ead7e50b9a2da4b8619.png

What do you believe should happen to the admin: FORMAL STRIKE

Any extra information: I wasn't gonna report him for a minute mute. But DUDE GAVE ME A FULL 120 MINUTES OFF DUTY.

If he don't get punished, other staff members gonna think this is the right thing to do.

image.thumb.png.7e861cc596e4f3bf646cc481984004ea.png

david-goggins-lifting.gif

+Support

Just yesterday I was warned by him as well just for misunderstanding the differences in rules within the server between SCP and Imperial, and was made fun of during the sit by him for dying so soon from leaving Security Bunks. This seems like a pattern of just giving the harshest punishment possible in any given situation, rather than using these situations as learning moments for the community.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Ex Grand General!

Ex Nova Senior Commander

28 minutes ago, Starch said:

+Support

Just yesterday I was warned by him as well just for misunderstanding the differences in rules within the server between SCP and Imperial, and was made fun of during the sit by him for dying so soon from leaving Security Bunks. This seems like a pattern of just giving the harshest punishment possible in any given situation, rather than using these situations as learning moments for the community.

• Heart-Eyes 1

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

I was told by multiple higher up staff that it was fine and the reason  I muted you for 2 hours is because we were deciding on a mute time, also you were being a nuisance in chat and annoying other people. After the fact I was told that it was completely fine to use it off duty.

• Angry 1

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member