Yamato's Trial Moderator Application (again) - Denied

Yamato

Yes? no? Maybe? depends. your decision, not mine.   

3 members have voted

1. 1. Am i worthy of being placed upon the staff team?

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your in-game name?:  Yamato

What is your steam name?:   [GL] Ethan06

What is your steam ID?:   STEAM_0:0:101762856

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Atago2.0#7434

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I've Been a previous Moderator, removed due to inactivity. other than that, mostly discord staffing and overall common sense. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)   February 26th of 2021 

What date did you make your forums account? March 2nd 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?  null / 4 
image.thumb.png.cc012d943cb844f0c712ce0d1c2882a4.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)  Gold

Are you a staff member in another community?   No

Have you read the staff handbook?  Yes.

Time-zone:   CST

What rank are you applying for?  Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

Does copying an existing accepted app count?   

I believe I deserve the rank because well, I've already been a staff so I already know the general basics,  I will need new teachings on how the new SAM system works but soon I'll be back to being the great staff member I was, I have some trouble getting into sits and administering Warns, etc. but as a loyal nearly 2 year member of the community I promise to get better at my job as time goes on.  While I was removed for being inactive, a sort of gut feeling has gotten me back into being active, or at-least attempting to be more active in the server.  While it is nearly unplayable for me due to my CPU I enjoy the experience as much as I can and Will do my best to make a good impression of the staff team and the server, as a member of it. 

Scenario questions.
I've done these too many times. 

Q1: Someone has Committed MRDM and refuses to be cooperative. 

MRDM is a ban in itself however they've chosen the harder path of proceeding to disrespect me, given this info and knowledge of punishment guidelines 
I'd first ask them to stop and listen to me, or they will receive additional punishment,  They decline and continue, this goes onto 2x staff disrespect, Slap'em into the good'ol jail cell for 600 seconds, afterward if they continue to disrespect I will have no choice but to administer the Warning and 5 day ban for MRDM.  
IF they proceed to LTAP during their jail time, Not only will they have to receive the warnings for disrespect and MRDM, I'll have to add yet a third warning for LTAP along with a 3 day ban + plus the MRDM's 5 day ban    (all warnings are put into 1 full warning as to avoid Warn stacking.) 

Q3:  You've Pulled someone into a sit for (___) and they simply couldn't care less of whatever punishment they are receiving.  
In this case there's only 2 things to do,  follow your orders as staff, explain their punishments and administer the Punishments, They don't want to be there and neither do you, get the sit done as soon as possible so everyone could have a somewhat good day.     If they don't care, there's zero reason to be logical with them or have them listen to reason, because they won't listen. Give the punishments and close the sit, and go on with your duties as a honorable staff member of Gaminglight. 

Q4: Exploitation of a bug or feature in the server.
This happens more than we'd like. mainly with 106 and 173 with their teleport SWEPs.  
173 being able to jump through their Containment gate and 106 teleporting through the air with no-one seeing, this also goes for 280 with their unrestricted teleporting in their SWEP. 

It happens alot and we can't do much about it, there's nothing in the staff handbook that says anything about exploiting bugs or any features so we are only able to do whatever we think is reasonable, the best way to handle it in my opinion is use !spectate (if we can still use it with SAM) and catch them in the act, show them the proof their are lying to us and warn them from there.  Lying to staff falls under staff diss so it'll be a verbal and/or formal warning.    There's not a-lot we can do when it comes to anyone exploiting things unless it becomes a severe issue whether it be FRP or NLR  those are 2 different scenarios that tend to get highly annoying to other players of the community.

Edited by Yamato

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

+support
Ex staff from the server have work with yamato in couple of sit and always good judgement call.
Application is good how ever it could be improve a little bit.
Knows the server rules and the staff rules.
Good answers on the questions part.
How did u even manage to warn for MRDM to your self ????????

Edited by Chineseman

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

-/+ Support

-Haven't seen you in game a lot, but that doesn't mean anything.

-Application has some grammar mistakes but nothing too major.

-I think you would make a good staff member.

-Seems knowledgeable about the rules.

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

1 hour ago, Bobawhy said:

-/+ Support

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

23 hours ago, Chineseman said:

I was fucking around one day and killed like 6 dclass with a single grenade and warned myself .  lovelock gave me the offical warn 

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

4 hours ago, Yamato said:

I was fucking around one day and killed like 6 dclass with a single grenade and warned myself .  lovelock gave me the offical warn 

I honestly do not remember that because if I were to tell someone they are being warned formally for RDM I would have issued it myself and not have the player place the warn on them self

But with this application it looks decent plenty of detail and I have seen you in game a fair bit and from what I have seen you could make a good addition to the team +support

On 1/29/2023 at 5:27 PM, Bobawhy said:

-/+ Support

+Support

I knew him for quite some time and I remember when he was a moderator. I believe he could join again.

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

On 1/28/2023 at 5:13 PM, Chineseman said:

+support
Ex staff from the server have work with yamato in couple of sit and always good judgement call.
Application is good how ever it could be improve a little bit.
Knows the server rules and the staff rules.
Good answers on the questions part.

11 hours ago, Ghost05 said:

Yamato on as Nu7

I am Nu-7  😈

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
1 Year DHBHM