Fit For Senior Admin  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Am I Fit for Senior Admin

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Mork

What is your steam name?: [GL] Mork

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:440642920

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have several months of staff experience on this server as well as lots of staff experience from a while back

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 6 - 7 Months Ago

What date did you make your forums account? AUG142022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Apprentice / Admin

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Yes $100+

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Understood

Timezone: MST

Permission (Admin+ need this): Head Of Staff Bub, Head Admin Spice, Head Admin Bon, Super Admin Master Chief

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I don't like to use the term "Deserve" in a sense like this it just feels like a weird way to put it when it comes to stuff like this I don't really think anyone really "Deserves" a rank like this. I don't feel I "Deserve" this rank but I would like to be given my chance to prove myself with this rank. But I feel like I have proved my self with how I have been handling things and with how I project myself as a person. I do also know that I have had rough times in the past in this community and have had bad days but I believe that most of everyone has had rough times in the past and that lots of people have bad days. But I like to think that I am growing as a person on this server and would like to be given more chances to prove myself not just as a Member of this community but a Member of staff. I am respectful during sits and when it comes down to It I will find out what is wrong and would like to defuse most situations without resulting in a warn or ban to either person. If I see new people on I would try to give them a tour and show them around and help them understand how this server works and help them get into a battalion that they would want to join and give them a general run down of what each group does.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: This is not something that has happened to me before but I am expecting this to happen to me at some point. Begin with defusing the situation and get evidence from the logs and any videos that the person has and then ask the person why they were doing this and what not and then inform them that they will be receiving a ban today and for how long the ban will be for. I would also tell them that they should not be doing stuff like this and that if they want to come back and RP to do so and that if stuff happens like this again the result will be the same and that I would like to see them come back and roleplay.

Edited by Mork

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

+support

-Mork is a very serious dedicated player

- I believe he is a very competent person

-I believe he'd be a great fit for Senior Admin

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

14 hours ago, Frosty_ said:

+Support

- Great staff member knows what he's doing

- Contributes a lot to the community.

- Very much respected within the community and staff team.

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

- Support

- you haven't had to deal with MRDM or cursing? bruh
- response in final question really weak and vague, like how are you going to be defusing the situation? to me, I am not really satisfied with the answer

- also, adding this after, you didn't even put a poll...

Edited by Theta

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

Responding to Theta

1 hour ago, Theta said:

- Support

- response in final question really weak and vague, like how are you going to be defusing the situation? to me, I am not really satisfied with the answer

What I meant in my response in the end is that I have never had anyone cussing me out happen yet. I have done MRDM before and I do kind of agree that My Response in the final question could have been worded better as I has intended to word it better. I had several iterations of my Application deleted because of an Accident with my computer. I have my push to talk bound to a button for TS but that same button is also default bound to "Back Page" which was returning my page back to what I had opened before deleting all of my Application. So I did originally have it stating that I would "Attempt" To defuse the situation but if that did not work I would gag the person and proceed with the ban and probably add on additional bans as needed. (NCWS, NITRP, Player/Staff Diss if needed)

Edited by Mork

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

5 hours ago, Theta said:

- Support

- Poorly written application For staff 

- By the looks of it you need more time to learn 

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

9 hours ago, Theta said:

- Support

3 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

- Poorly written application For staff 

- By the looks of it you need more time to learn 

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

16 hours ago, Theta said:

- Support

-Support

When I think of someone who would make a good staff member, I think of someone well spoken, who has patience, is very easy to work with and talk to, and overall is a beaming example of what to be like inside of a community. In my opinion, you fit none of these categories. Best of luck!

Retired GL Member "Dark"

Previous: Seeker Company Sergeant DT SN04 / S33, DT V07 (TI-23 Unit Marksman) TI-23 Unit Squad Leader F16, DT Vice Commander BR0/TI-23 Overseer UNO, Nova Vice Commander Battle, MOD Dark

22 hours ago, Theta said:

- Support

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

Changing my answer based on reconsideration - I realized I didn't put enough thought into my last response and missed a lot of details.

- Support

- Based on your last answer it is clear you are not experienced enough as a staff member to be put into a supervisor position.

- Reading your second to last question it doesn't say much on why you proved yourself other then that your trying to improve, we need context of how you improved.

- No poll was added till called out

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

• Bon locked this topic

DENIED

At this time, SMT does not find you suitable for the position of Senior Admin. Continue to work hard and you will get there. Contact myself or bon and we 

will give you some insight on what needs to be improved on.