Staff Application- Accepted

Pack

What is your in-game name?: armatus/ren/ozai/drk III 32

What is your steam name?:[GL] Dread

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:598064743

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) ive done management/ownership a couple of times and general staffing x4

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) sometime late novemeber

What date did you make your forums account?  November 11, 2022

Current rank on server (This is a Sam rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? game masrer

How many warns do you have on the server? 0 on imperial

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trail moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: yes i have

Timezone: est

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I am a very active player and respectful to others I don't have good experience with ServerGuard, but I have good experience with ULX/SAM, I know enough about ImperialRP, I will be active and  I will be more as a staff job more than other jobs in ImperialRP, I have a basic knowledge of the ULX/SAM commands system , I will be quick for someone in need. I will warn someone as soon as I have proof that they are bad sport and I first spectating them before doing something .I try not to interfere with things that will hurt me or my reputation. I also like helping people in assistance when I can. I don't believe in people who is disrespectful and I don't really appreciate it for those people then I know they are lying. I carefully listen to people to understand and to warn/ban/kick someone. If I'm being a staff, I'm doing to help people as best as I can. Sometimes there's no staff, so I could be useful or if all staff is afk or on the sit. I want to make the community bigger, I want to warn people for a bad behavior. I want to help out on the server. I've seen rule breakers on your server and I want to stop it. We all know that nobody likes rule breaker, hacker sometimes anticheats helps out with it. I've been on the loads of players can not be handled by the small team of staff. On some occasions, there was actually no staff online - leaving a hole server for trolls to abuse. I fully read the rules and I know I'm not a rule breaker. I'm always constantly on Garry's Mod, I currently have 2000+ hours game time on Garry's Mod, I feel that I could better this community and put all of my experience dedicated into community. I am often on late at night when some staff are not and I witness the rule-breakers not being punished and feel the need to step in and take control of the situation. I am gamer and I play all games all night long. Some times I'm serious, sometimes I like to relax and rp. I am 16 and I haven't really felt the need to be Staff in a game until now, Garry's Mod is full of trolls that need to be taken care of for example Youtubers. I am very active and sometimes I can't play because of family problems. I play everyday from 1 hour to 12+ hours. I believe this will contribute to my time as Trial Moderator hugely, most of the time staff members could be busy with sits and having more moderators could free up the server admins for serious and urgent problems. I would like to be staff because I want to help other people if there is a problem and to make peoples experience on Gaming light better. I really love to play ImperialRP with people. And I really would appreciate a chance to be staff on Gaming Light. And I will never do dumb thing on this server because I don't want make people leave Gaming Light server forever and forget about it.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First I would try to defuse the situation between them, and once they are calm ill be explaining what's going to happen - banned.

If not defused by me I would request my next in the staff COC so if I where Trail Moderator I would request a Moderator to help.

Edited by Dread
needed to fix some

| Current Naval  Deputy Director Of SO Commander | | Current Senior Moderator, Support Member, Game Master|  | Former Saber Guard Armatus |

+ Support
- well thought out application
- active player from what i can tell
- already a GM
- no warns

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

29 minutes ago, Theta said:

+ Support
- already a GM
- no warns

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Head Admin
2 hours ago, Theta said:

+ Support
- already a GM
- no warns

+1

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

17 hours ago, Theta said:

+ Support
- already a GM
- no warns

+Support! Got a good amount of experience with staffing.
Good luck!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 1/30/2023 at 3:34 PM, Theta said:

+ Support
- already a GM
- no warns

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 1/30/2023 at 6:34 PM, Theta said:

+ Support
- already a GM
- no warns

Already a Gm so he has some experience with how staff operate would be a great fit for the staff team
+Support

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

On 1/30/2023 at 6:34 PM, Theta said:

+ Support
- already a GM
- no warns

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

• Bon locked this topic