Cold/CO2 DT NCO Application

Banana Toast

Am I suited to be an NCO?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Am I suited to be an NCO Yes or No?

• Yes (Give me a reason)
    • No (Give me a reason)

In-Game Name
Cold
Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:159022778
How Long Have You Been Your Current Rank?
Around 2 Hours Now.
What Experiances In Leader Ship Do You Have?
In the past I have been a Shock Major as well as a DT 2LT, however I am currently a Senior Guard (1LT) in Royal Guard.
[  Why Do You Want To Be A Non-Commissioned Officer? ]
I wish to become a Death Trooper NCO so I can help the battalion out more. I will be hosting 3 - 4 tryouts a day and I also wish to climb the ranks within in Death Trooper so I can hopefully have a fresh start as a DT 2LT. As a Death Trooper NCO you are also able to have more opportunities to prove both your leadership and passion for the battalion by hitting your quota or even making sure the enlisted stay in line. As a NCO I will be sure to average around at least 15 tryouts a week and will make sure that every enlisted is in check at all times. NCO's are the main backbone of the battalion because they are to ensure the battalion stays strong, active, and to mold Enlisted into future NCO's. Death Trooper has always been a great community and I wish to fully become a part of there community by becoming the rank of NCO.
[ What Makes You Stand Out Amongst The Others? ]
My past experiances as a Shock Major, DT 2LT and Royal Guard 1LT proves that I know how to retain knowledge have have great leadership skills. Since I have been a past DT 2LT as I have stated above, it proves that I do not only have past experiance as an NCO in DT but past experiance as an Officer. I believe my past experiances and current experiance as an officer prove both my leadership and dedication to specific battlions. Like I also stated above I will be knocking quota out of the park like I did for every battalion I have been an NCO and Officer in. As an NCO it is also your job to oversee Enlisted and that is exactly what I will do, although I don't take priority for training I plan on hosting trainings if I haven't seen one hosted in a while. Most of my trainings will be based off of the SOP as well as VIP Protection as this is somehting that a lot of DT currently struggle with, including myself. My trainings will be targeted towards Enlisted however NCO's and Officers are welcome to join as some of them even need a refresher here and there. That said as a Death Trooper I am highly dedicated to the DT battalion, averaging around 3 to 4 hours a day and even more time when its the weekend. I will ensure that I do not fail the Death Trooper battalion and will mainly focus on tryouts and guiding fresh enlisted into becoming leaders themselves.
Do You Understand  That If You Fail To Meet The Expectaions Of An NCO You Can Be Removed From Your Position?
Yes, I fully understand.

Edited by Banana Toast

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

Going to keep this short as I'm away from my computer at the moment

During my tenure in the Deathtroopers Battalion, CO2 stood out to me as someone I could always rely on for a second opinion. The main attractor for the battalion as a whole at the time for me was how understanding the people making up the ranks of the elite were. I was intimidated by their cold exterior, sharp and precise, quiet and efficient. Yet as I worked up the ranks, I was wholeheartedly surprised by the kindness of all those adorning the jetblack armor of the best.

Deathtroopers are the elite, the best at everything they do, and most importantly, they are unstoppable together. Cooperation and an understanding of your teammates allows for a great soldier to be amongst the best- a squad is made of the sum of it's parts.

CO2 to me was always someone was nascent about the strict rules and guidelines we adhered to, always encouraging others to represent the Deathtroopers in how they should be- the best of the best. CO2 was wonderful to work with, and though I understand I've been much away from Gaminglight as a whole, I would absolutely recommend the CO2 I knew for DT NCO.

Plus support, best of luck! 🙏

+Support!!!!

Love this man, he's a real G

Retired GL Member "Dark"

Previous: Seeker Company Sergeant DT SN04 / S33, DT V07 (TI-23 Unit Marksman) TI-23 Unit Squad Leader F16, DT Vice Commander BR0/TI-23 Overseer UNO, Nova Vice Commander Battle, MOD Dark

+Support

+Interested in assisting the battalion.

+Has Prior experience in an officer position, as well as prior experience with DT.

+Wants to improve himself, and the battalion, and is looking for the challenge.

+Other DT seem to trust this man, so I do as well.

Good luck man, I wish you the best, as well as looking forward to seeing you achieve your goals!!!

Edited by Mayluron

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

4 hours ago, Mayluron said:

+Support

+Interested in assisting the battalion.

+Has Prior experience in an officer position, as well as prior experience with DT.

+Wants to improve himself, and the battalion, and is looking for the challenge.

+Other DT seem to trust this man, so I do as well.

Good luck man, I wish you the best, as well as looking forward to seeing you achieve your goals!!!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Theta locked this topic