ARC MSGT Suki 08 501st Officer Application

Itsuki_Mamoru

ARC MSGT Suki 08 Officer?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve to be an 501st officer?

• Yes
    • No, if so please state why so I may improve

What is your In Game Name?

Arc MSGT Suki 08

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:179702578

How Long Have You Been In 501st?

Most recently I have been in 501st for about 4-5 weeks, however I've been on the server for almost 3-4 years and have been in 501st throughout the majority of my time on the server.

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words]

I wish to become an officer within the 501st for several reasons which I will list below so it is easier to understand and read for everyone.

Reason 1: Discipline/professionalism- I have been back in 501st for about 4-5 weeks now and from what I can see from the troopers and other NCO's is that 501st has seem to lose its since of self-discipline, I'm not trying to make the battalion sound bad or anything, but some people have begun to stoop down become toxic to one another. I wish to become an officer so I can help teach the NCO and enlisted how to handle situations, I also would like to deal with any kind of toxic trooper who may end up being disrespectful or toxic towards another battalion. As an officer it would be my job to help communicate not only within the battalion but with others as well. I would do trainings and sims to help increase communication and patience for the 501st. Do PT for any trooper that wouldn't wish to listen or minges while on the job.

Reason 2: Activity- I understand the server as a whole isn't as active as it used to be, however I feel as an officer my job would be to get people online and get people active, that being said as an officer I would make sure to host sims, not just pvp or parkour sims, but I would mainly aim to host entire missions for the 501st. I would give each subclass a role in these missions to ensure everyone enjoyed the sim/mission. I would also host trainings to make sure people were never going too long without something to do on the server. I would encourage flag ups whenever a event is about to happen and promote troopers who do exceptionally well within them, as well if I see a trooper doing a good job overall for the battalion to give them a shoutout so that they know they are doing a good job, cause at the end of the day everyone wants to be recognized for their hard work. 

Reason 3: Trainings/Leadership- As I went through the NCO ranks as I am currently a MSGT, I can say some NCO's did NOT receive the proper training they needed in order to become an NCO, nothing against the NCO's but most never got the full proper training they required such as a tryout hosting or taught how to handle an issue whenever an enlisted would act up, most NCO's have not been trained on how to handle these situations whenever they may occur. It's also caught my eye a lot of the NCOs don't fully know or understand how much of an influence they have on troopers, as an officer I would like to make sure I helped teach the NCO's while they worked their way up on how to become an officer and to help hone their leadership skills in case they need to take over if an officer is not online. This is an important step in case they wish to also one day become an officer like me.

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]

There are a multitude of ways to help command as an officer regardless of the rank within the officer core. 

1. Documents- While you are an officer more or less you will end up being an AL or Lead of a sub-branch such as Heavy, JT, ARC or Phase Zero. While in this position I would help the command team by looking over the documents of each sub-branch tryout and SOP to help recommend some additions or removals to ensure the person trying out is fit for the spot or so that the person in the branch knows exactly what to do in a circumstance in case a higher up is not on.

2. Handling troopers- 501st Command gets pinged a lot by other troopers and officers from other sub-branches about enlisted or NCOs who may not being conducting themselves to the imperial standard, as an officer I would encourage others to come to me with an issue, as an officer I can PT or talk to the trooper and see why they may be conducting themselves in a poor manner for it to be brought up to command. I would make sure to gather all the info from not only the other troopers side but as well as the 501st troopers' side to make sure command or myself can make a good decision on what the best course of action should be.

How many strikes do you have? 

As of right now I have 0 strikes within 501st as far as I have been made aware of

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team?

My qualifications as an officer can be summed up short:

I have had loads of experience as an officer on GL, I have been an officer in IC more times than I can count as well as I have had experience within command as well, being ex IC VCMDR Sev and IC CMDR Boss, I understand the role and responsibilities of being an officer within the 501st. I am willing to do as much for the 501st to help it get back on its feet, I can keep my calm while under stressful situations as well as talk to anyone that may have an issue or concern about the 501st.

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer?

As stated above in the previous question I have had a lot of experience as an officer:

1. IC- When I first joined the serve I was an officer in IC a long time before reaching IC VCMDR sev then moving on to IC CMDR Boss. Ever since then I have come back to IC and on many occasions I have gotten up into the officer ranks and helped host sims and tryouts.

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?:

As state a little bit in the question previously in the application the purpose and duty of an officer is a lot:

1. Activity- As an officer you must ensure that the enlisted and officer are maintaining a well-rounded activity on the server, make sure to have flag ups happen and keep sims going being on whenever you can to help keep the battalion going.

2. Promotions/punishments- While an officer is online it is their job to make sure that enlisted (and NCO's) are either promoted for their good hard work during events or on ship, recommended for promotion if the officer can't promote or they also must be ready and willing to punish any trooper that may conduct themselves poorly towards any other battalion, such as PTing them or bringing it up to a MAJ+ to have the trooper striked or possibly removed.

3. Sims/Trainings- Whenever an officer is online they must make sure to evenly spread out sims and trainings for their troops, this is to make sure they are A: Always having something to do on the server so they aren't walking around bored out of their mind or getting off reducing activity and B: the trainings could help increase the skill the 501st have to increase their enjoyment within the server.

4. NCO training- While you are an officer you are also required to help any newly made NCO figure out what to do such as making sur they are tryout certified, an office must make sure they are doing it properly and by the doc so that the person joining has earned the role within the battalion. Officer should go through and let the NCO know what is expected of them and to explain how to handle certain situations in each aspect and when to seek out guidance from an officer.

Edited by Itsuki_Mamoru

EX IC CMDR 1138 Boss|EX VCMDR 1207 Sev|EX Moderator|Chaos Squad Lead

+ support

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

Major + Support
- Great Guy
- Active
- Good Application
- Makes Things Fun In-Game
- Knows What It Means To Be An Officer
- Has Past Experiance As A Officer And Commadner

Best Of Luck Suki! I Hope For The Best!

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

Massive + support

-he is a very good guy

-he has experience of being in officer/command positions

-great officer application

-I always see him on

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Itsuki_Mamoru changed the title to ARC MSGT Suki 08 501st Officer Application
On 1/25/2023 at 6:11 PM, Banana Toast said:

Major + Support
- Great Guy
- Active
- Good Application
- Makes Things Fun In-Game
- Knows What It Means To Be An Officer
- Has Past Experiance As A Officer And Commadner

Best Of Luck Suki! I Hope For The Best!

Good luck Suki!

Imperial Commando Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

+support

cool guy

very active

good application

everything else

Jimmy

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, and sf onyx wo

• Theta locked this topic