Should I be Trial Mod?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Trial Mod?

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your in-game name?: Mark

What is your steam name?: [GL] Mark001 the first

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:128867149

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I was a moderator & gamemaster on the imperial RP server. I left on a good note and had a great experience. 

What date did you start playing on the community? Late 2019 I think.

What date did you make your forums account? February 16, 2020.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold.

How many warns do you have on the server? 19.2024666767_Screenshot(663).thumb.png.5b4da62f7b58bb18a11af4b83d2a2ef0.png

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes.

Timezone: CST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?

Now I have been a part of this community for an extremely long time, I have had many RP ranks and have served as staff and gamemaster for imperial RP. I feel comfortable saying that through all of this time I have spent in this community, I have gained the complete trust of many numbers of players and staff. I maintain a calm demeanor and respectful tone to anyone I'm talking to, even if I feel they are in the wrong or are being disrespectful towards me or other GL members. 

I have maintained complete loyalty to GL and have never done anything malicious against the community, I believe I'm mature enough for staff but not overly serious to where it's annoying. I do my complete best to keep a neutral judgment for all members in GL, whether I know them as friends or do not like them. I'm always very patient with people and willing to help them on the server with RP situations or staff situations or anything at all. 

So with the loyalty, I've upheld for years to Gaming light and the experience I have being staff in this community, with the relationships I've built with the people in the community, with a clear, mature, neutral thought process I completely believe I can uphold the standards once again of the gaming light staff and community. As you can see I have a lot of warns, I was pretty bad in this community, very mingy, very unprofessional, but one of the best things I got from the people of this community is growth. I have learned a great deal from everyone in this community, and over the years of experience on this community and the time I've invested. I think I should become staff again <3.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Assuming I'm in a secure and private location, I would first gag and freeze them, and once that is done I would explain why they are receiving a warn and what its for I would give them a formal warning for mass RDM & staff diss, I would then call a higher-up staff member (admin+) to ban, and I would gather the evidence I need from logs, clips, etc, and send it to them. Once that staff member has reviewed the conduct of the gagged member I would communicate and outline to them why they are being banned and warned and where they can appeal it (the gaming light forums). then when they are banned, if someone made a sit, I would apologize for the inconvenience in their RP and return them, I would keep the evidence for an extended amount of time in case of appeal or a request for the evidence and go back to RP.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

Just now, Ridgeland said:

+Support 

- Very nice APP 

-Ex Gamemaster,Staff 

-Very experienced

-Really active
https://gyazo.com/d877f9f8e1a4438a902b49d7b1a565ed

^ also is nice to anyone 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

+Support

Throughout the time I have known Mark, I have seen massive improvements in his maturity and his experience through his time with GamingLight.

Mark is an inspiration and not only that, but a beacon of respect and integrity.

Fantastic activity.

Maturity, as per mentioned, Mark acts extremely professionally even in the face of minges or rule-breakers.

Overall, Mark crosses all nine yards for me, and I feel he would not only make a wonderful addition to the staff team, but furthermore a role-model for what it is to be an amazing one altogether.

• Gaminglight Love 1

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

2 hours ago, Azrael_ said:

+Support

Throughout the time I have known Mark, I have seen massive improvements in his maturity and his experience through his time with GamingLight.

Mark is an inspiration and not only that, but a beacon of respect and integrity.

Fantastic activity.

Maturity, as per mentioned, Mark acts extremely professionally even in the face of minges or rule-breakers.

Overall, Mark crosses all nine yards for me, and I feel he would not only make a wonderful addition to the staff team, but furthermore a role-model for what it is to be an amazing one altogether.

• Gaminglight Love 1

trumpo_signature.png

2 hours ago, Azrael_ said:

+Support

Fantastic activity.

• Gaminglight Love 1

PD SM  DF 1LT UMC LVL 3 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

• Like 1

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC