Mr blaze report- Accepted

blee10

Your In-Game Name:blee

Your SteamID:76561199439379929

Staff member's In-Game Name:Mr blaze

What did they do?We were disagreeing in ooc chat which is very unproffesonial of an admin he states that im an ALT account which is lies he also decides to teleport to me and pick me up and freeze me and leave me in bank , When i make a report mr blaze teleports me himself and then soup95 decides to open the report when both are there at the sit 

Evidence (REQUIRED):https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/RZbFBuy2p0299/d1337gnG3KYa?invite=cr-MSw0d1YsMTU3MDM1MTE4LA577223844_Screenshot(44).thumb.png.786094453b9103e1686c27e4d353c91c.png

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? First warning or strike , He clearly abused the phyics gun by picking me up and any sit that invovles him he shouldnt be the one to bring me

-support I went to you for Staff Diss thats why you got froze at first then I decided to bring you to the roof then you made a sit so I left cause you made a sit about me also I have proof of you alt account that im looking for in my discord rn to give to SMT.

S.W.A.T. MSGT\S.W.A.T. HFTO\Blaze Family Owner

"Fuck with the Blaze, catch the smoke"

+/- support

+verbal argument 

-i do belive blee started it

11 minutes ago, Scor said:

+/- support

You have a history of arguing in chat with other people. 

Do you deny removing everyone from the faction?

@soup95Whats your side?

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

20 minutes ago, Scor said:

+/- support

You have a history of arguing in chat with other people. 

Do you deny removing everyone from the faction?

@soup95Whats your side?

Yes i do deny this im not a kid and i didnt have perms me and the other vice president had no perms in game or discord wise we couldnt even access the roster until a day or so before this happened , I am a player and can admit i have a foul mouth but this is not normal admin behavoir , Says i am an alt but u guys can detect that or hes looking for evidence its just silly accusations where as i have the proof

Edited by blee10
fix