• No

In-game name: parlolmlg

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:635146167

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Purge Vice Commander

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:No

How much time do you have on the server?: 1W 4D

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:I have seen all of the movies, but not much out of that,I do plan on rewatching the movies and watch the show in order

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to become a Gamemaster so I can help other people complete their quota in the off ours when there are not many people on that can GM.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I am able to be trusted because I have showed that I am able to be respectful and responsible throughout my time here on GL and not minge and help out people as best as I possibly can. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I am not but I do learn easily when it comes to these things

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I am experienced with how Gamemasters function, but I am not experienced in being a GM.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 
On-Ship: We have gotten word that rebels will be entering our air space at [Time the Event will start]. We do not know what their plan is but we do know that there will be multiple ships full of rebels. Troopers of the ISD please prepare yourself, we do not know what allies they might bring with them. | Then drop pods would be deployed at EC, Bridge, and MHB along with 2 rebel elites and one Jedi making sure that the Jedi only attack IQ, Purge, and RG. The Jedi will be killed.

Off-Ship: We have info about a Jedi Temple on the planet of Hoth that contains VERY important info that we cannot let the rebels have but beware that there is a Jedi Master guarding that information and if he gives it to the rebels then we will certainly be in trouble.  Make sure those rebels don't win.| On Hoth there will be multiple NPC spawners and one Jedi actor who will be captured and brought on ship to be interrogated and turned into an IQ who will be sent off to another planet to get his apprentice training.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!Give [person/@/SIM] [Weapon/Swep ID]

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!Model [person/^/EVENT] [Model ID]

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes, and I will read over them again and again because I do forget stuff.

+ Support
 - Very Well Written application. 
 - Good examples of how an event would operate
 - Is very active and plays at a time when gamemasters are needed (good Time zone) 
 - Knows how basic stuff operates and seems knowledgeable on guidelines 

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

1 minute ago, Imagine Dragon These said:

+ Support
 - Is very active and plays at a time when gamemasters are needed (good Time zone) 

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

+Support
Seems like some good events and gives diversity to battalions. 
Has been active on the server so would boost activity with their events as well.

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

On 1/23/2023 at 11:17 AM, Imagine Dragon These said:

+ Support

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+Support
- Active member of the community and looking to assist in the growth of unique events and role play interactions.
- Eager to learn and understand how to use SAM and the GM structure and interface.

- Only knows the lore of the movies but has stated he'll watch the shows I also recommend some youtube lore videos 🙂

Current: High General | IMPRP-Lead Admin | Head Gamemaster
Previous: Shock Commander | Pyke Senior Commander

On 1/23/2023 at 12:17 PM, Imagine Dragon These said:

+ Support

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 1/23/2023 at 7:17 PM, Imagine Dragon These said:

+ Support

+Support, Has a basic understanding of the lore.
Good luck parlolmlg!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

• Bon locked this topic