• No

What is your in game rank and name.

Senior Crewman Baja Blast

What is your STEAM ID?

STEAM_0:0:754435951

How long have you been in Naval

10 Days

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer

I wish to be a Junior Officer for many reasons. For starters I want to join a sub branch of Naval. Currently I’m torn on whether I want to join Star Fighters or Security Officers but both interest me and I would love to join either. Also, I would like to further help the battalion by doing tryouts to recruit more people and further assist other NCOs and Officers. Naval is one of my favorite battalions and I really want to progress it and help them out as much as possible. Becoming a NCO quicker is just the easiest way for me to help the battalion improve.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer?

The duties of a Junior Officer include:

• Assisting Naval enlisted with any questions or concerns with the battalion
  • Helping Naval stay active by recruiting new members
  • Assisting Officer additionally by helping them command where needed
  • Leading enlisted and setting a good example for the battalion
  • Assigning sectors when necessary
  • Control over the bridge during events if no officers are currently online
  • Conducting SIMs and trainings

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?

I can assist the battalion by hosting SIMs and tryouts on a frequent basis. I’m typically on for 3-6 hours a day depending on school but usually I’ll be on a lot longer during the weekends. I will heavily encourage passive rp and creativity as that is a very large part of naval. I will also lead the enlisted and show other battalions how we stand out compared to others. In general I will be trying my hardest to improve the battalion and see it grow. 

Former Head Gamemaster

Former Tank Vice Commander

+ Support:

+ Creativity, I have personally witnessed this creativity myself.

+ I find him helpful, in the 10 days he's been in naval he's done his best to assist me as well as fellow senior officers with tasks and assignments.

+ Completes tasks to the best of his ability.

+interested in improving the battalion by hosting tryouts and sims/trainings

+So far with Naval, from what I can tell, he has also been pretty active.

-Support:

- Short Application

- Has only been in naval for 10 days and fails to show any prior experience in a position of Junior Officer+ (NCO+)

Overall: +Support, I say give him a chance.

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

On 1/23/2023 at 2:10 AM, Mayluron said:

+ Support:

+ I find him helpful, in the 10 days he's been in naval he's done his best to assist me as well as fellow senior officers with tasks and assignments.

-Support:

- Short Application

- Has only been in naval for 10 days and fails to show any prior experience in a position of Junior Officer+ (NCO+)

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 1/23/2023 at 1:10 AM, Mayluron said:

+ Support:

-Support:

- Short Application

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

-support

doesnt know the rules or his SOP. i tried to correct him in OOC and he just ignored me, i told him he was literally told he was wrong by SHC and he said he wasn't. i then made a staff sit and he was told he was wrong by a senior admin in which he once again said he wasnt wrong and refused to unarrest me. the staff member unarrested me and he harassed me in OOC asking why i got unarrested and attempted to track me down to arrest me again.

• Like 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

1 hour ago, Crunch said:

-support

doesnt know the rules or his SOP. i tried to correct him in OOC and he just ignored me, i told him he was literally told he was wrong by SHC and he said he wasn't. i then made a staff sit and he was told he was wrong by a senior admin in which he once again said he wasnt wrong and refused to unarrest me. the staff member unarrested me and he harassed me in OOC asking why i got unarrested and attempted to track me down to arrest me again.

Fr!

Retired GL Member "Dark"

Previous: Seeker Company Sergeant DT SN04 / S33, DT V07 (TI-23 Unit Marksman) TI-23 Unit Squad Leader F16, DT Vice Commander BR0/TI-23 Overseer UNO, Nova Vice Commander Battle, MOD Dark