d-5

zukobtw

Name - zuko

Steam ID -:76561199198512645

Steam Community :: ahmad

Discord Name -zuko#6132

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  -nu7

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) -nothing 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Why do you want to join Delta-5? i want to have fun and help the d-7 and i want to see the  Community of d-7 and i want to see new friends 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) first i have no ban no warn no anything and im a nu7 i have experience of the job and how its works and i know all the rules of the server and the mtf rules and im a friendly guy and the people love me and i promise i will follow the rules and what my higher rank say i will do

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? yes 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!