MTF Delta-5 Application

diamondrelic05

Name -

Mommy Cheese Ball(if to inappropriate than Cheese Ball")

Steam ID -

TEAM_0:1:545310787

Discord Name -

diamondrelic05#4128

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  -

Security PVT Cheese Ball

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) -

i have 0 warns but 1 verbal for Killing someone when i wasn't supposed to.

Why do you want to join Delta-5?

i want to join Delta-5 because Security isn't that interesting to me and my only other job is a cc on CI so i want to broaden my jobs and join a site combative group.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words)

I should be let into Delta-5 because in my little over a year since I first joined the server, I've yet to join any Site Combative group. I've also had my fair share of experience with the server as I have been here for a while. When I first joined the server I joined Security, CI, and maintenance, in security got to CPL, CI I got to SFC. I'm also a relatively active player as outside of my school life and a few games I play with friends, I have a lot of spare time that I already spend on the server and I want to invest that time into Delta-5.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?

yes

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

Accepted

Contact any FTO+ For Training 🙂

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER