Wall's Petty Officer 2nd Class Application

Recron

Wall's Petty Officer 2nd Class Application Poll  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Petty Officer II?

• Yes
    • No (Please State Why)

What is your in-game rank and name? 

Crewman Wall

What is your STEAM ID?

STEAM_0:0:607422292

How long have you been in Naval?

7 Days.

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer?

I want to become a junior officer within the navy because I simply enjoy the navy, I want to progress within its ranks. I have been in the navy before, and I enjoyed it's experience. So, I want to go further this time and hopefully become a Senior Officer. I also naturally enjoy leadership positions and I feel like they fit me. I understand how to make good decisions and how to be a decorated officer. And I wish to apply my experiences to Naval and I hopefully can climb the ranks and go further. I don't really plan on resigning, I actually want to stay and assist to the best of my ability. And I also always usually assist enlisted that really need help for a task or a general question.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer?

Junior officers really assist senior officers with multiple tasks. A junior officer's main task is overseeing naval enlisted and answering any questions asked by them. If no senior officers are on, they usually assign sectors and control the bridge. They also must make sure ISD operations are running smoothly. Now, if a senior officer is on, they will usually carry out tasks given to by the senior officer. They will still answer questions and watch over enlisted, however, they have less command kind of. During events, they are usually taking orders from superiors, however, if they are the highest ranking online, they will usually take deck control and give out orders in pits.  They also have to make callouts on radio if there are no senior officers available. 

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?

I think I can assist Naval in a few ways. To begin, like I stated, I have multiple experiences of leading and being an NCO. I was a 501st SFC, a Purge NCO, and currently a DT LTCOL and subbranch lead. I can definitely apply my experiences I have gained from DT and these other battalions and assist Naval. Also, I am an extremely active member, actually I like to be on daily. And on weekends, I get on early in the morning which could be a great assistance to Naval who have different time zones. I also love hosting tryouts. I can definitely provide multiple opportunities to members who like to join Naval. To elaborate, I also try to never slack on quota and consistently host tryouts and maybe SIMs too. I overall feel like with my experiences, I can benefit the Navy.

Edited by Recron

+ Support

+ He seems to have experience with positions such as this.

+ He Knows and understands his duties as a Junior Officer.

+ Great application

+ Seems really interested in being a positive part of the Imperial Navy

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

On 1/22/2023 at 4:07 PM, Mayluron said:

+ Support

+ Great application

Major + Support from me!

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

On 1/22/2023 at 5:07 PM, Mayluron said:

+ Support

+ Great application

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

On 1/22/2023 at 4:07 PM, Mayluron said:

+ Support

+ Great application

Imperial Commando Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

On 1/22/2023 at 3:07 PM, Mayluron said:

+ Support

+ Great application

Previous

|-{ Nova Commander Quartz NT01 }-|
Medical CPT Story 9782 | Purge CSM HVYTO Story YK82/Lord V Story | Naval CPT SMO Story
image_2022-12-09_110502680-removebg-preview_467x89.png.dc62dd02d04edaccea15df876080b0ea.png

+ Support

+ Great application

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 1/22/2023 at 11:07 PM, Mayluron said:

+ Support

+ Great application

〖  ImperialRP 〗Midshipman / Agent I | Death Trooper Corporal

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy

+ Support

+ Great application

I like that you have experience on the server in terms of a Non Commissioned officer and even a DT Command member. With that type of experience then I know even as a non member of Naval that you'll be  valued assist to the branch. You also have a good amount of people vouching for you as seen in these comments so best of luck with the application and your career in naval.