Change PPD back to SS - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Piemp

What you want to see? - All the PPD jobs rebranded back into Secret Service

Why should we add it? - Secret Service sounds way better and is straight to the point I’ve had many people ask me what PPD even is.

What are the advantages of having this? - Better branding/Realism  

Who is it mainly for? - PPD

Links to any content - N/A (OLD SS Models)

(Not asking for Secret Service to become a main department again just bringing up the thought of rebranding PPD back to SS)

• Gaminglight Love 1

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

Need to ask command but PPD is better so -support sorry I love PPD not SS

• Dislike 1

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

2 minutes ago, Jay1234 said:

Jay there the same thing. 😂SS just makes more sense. Also this is too see what community thinks of suggestion since it’s ultimately up to FBI HC and SMT at end of the day

Edited by Piemp

Delta Force~PPD

😈

+Support

SS makes so much more sense than PPD for the server.

PPD implies that they are only there to protect the president while SS is a generalized department there to protect all prominent government officials.

Like you said its ultimately up to FBI HC and SMT so this topic will most likely be denied. Good to put this out here for the community to see what they think though.

• Like 1

Current

Assistant Chief || DF CPL || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant

+1 secret service makes more sense. Let’s be realistic how often is a president on the server. Maybe once a day. Secret service do plenty of jobs outside of protecting the President and it just sounds better. When I first joined the server and everyone said PPD I was very confused. Until I realized it was just secret service.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 1/21/2023 at 8:23 AM, Nicc said:

+Support

SS makes so much more sense than PPD for the server.

PPD implies that they are only there to protect the president while SS is a generalized department there to protect all prominent government officials.

Like you said its ultimately up to FBI HC and SMT so this topic will most likely be denied. Good to put this out here for the community to see what they think though.

lmao SS way better than ppd

i dont care GIF 

On 1/20/2023 at 9:31 AM, Jay1234 said:

+ppd high command +support

+well the models and the name were just yes

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

6 minutes ago, soup95 said:

+well the models and the name were just yes

I don’t currently have link for the old SS models but I’m sure smt would still have them or someone could find them again 

Delta Force~PPD

😈

37 minutes ago, Piemp said:

I don’t currently have link for the old SS models but I’m sure smt would still have them or someone could find them again 

models/dannio/secretservice/secretservice.mdl = regular model

models/dannio/gaminglight/policesecretservice.mdl = CAT Model

Current

Assistant Chief || DF CPL || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant

+Support

Current:|SNR PD| S.W.A.T SPC|USMS Special Agent|PPD Associate Deputy Director |PPD MARKSMAN|PPD HEAVY

Previous: Shadow Legacy | SRT PFC  | SRT Breacher

Edited by Lowerguy

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

+support now it does sound better 

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

On 1/25/2023 at 9:00 PM, Randy Gow said:

About time! More realistic and sounds cooler. PPD HC loves this idea

- PPD Director Gow

On 1/25/2023 at 9:01 PM, jack Bish said:

+support 

On 1/25/2023 at 11:07 PM, Macks said:

+support 

I support this considering how many PPD Command would also like to see this. This would be something new for me to figure out if we can incorporate it, but I will reach out to Jimmy ASAP!

ava3.png.0a3ef8463f0eb0ea3d42c7c4c2722cae.pngJustin, Former FBI Director RA5 - GamingLight PoliceRP

On 1/20/2023 at 8:33 AM, Piemp said:

Jay there the same thing. 😂SS just makes more sense. Also this is too see what community thinks of suggestion since it’s ultimately up to FBI HC and SMT at end of the day

I love the idea we will think on this and consult other PPD Overseers and HC

Edited by King

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

+Support

I Totally agree this being changed back again to Secret Service, it makes sense for it to be Secret Service in the first place what it originally was, feel like FBI shouldn't have to have PPD Agents to protect the president, there are some aspects they do protect the president but they more of behind the lines of movements of any potential presidential threats to the president and rely that information and sources to Secret Service despite Secret Service doing it them self's and if they wish FBI assisting the president with Secret Service having their authority of if they want FBI to help them or not and any other government officials and soo fourth.

But regarding this, the reason why Secret Service was Changed to PPD because Secret Service wasn't quote on quote "Active" enough hence then SMT making the executive decision of changing it to PPD for FBIs jobs but i sadly doubt it would be changed back to Secret Service as much i would like it to be SS Again as it makes sense in the first place etc

Edited by Ecott
  • Gaminglight Love 1

DF Commander | CERT Team LeaderGaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

49 minutes ago, Mewy Minge said:

-support ppd is an bought department just like df and others the user would lose money if they removed it from fbi 

Ppd is bought???? By who?????

Delta Force~PPD

😈

2 hours ago, Mewy Minge said:

-support ppd is an bought department just like df and others the user would lose money if they removed it from fbi 

It’s not a custom department like DF of being Bought out by someone by the way, it was given to FBI by SMT etc aha

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT Team LeaderGaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator