IC DMS MSGT 4956 Suki Officer App

Itsuki_Mamoru

Do I deserve IC officer?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready for IC officer?

• Yes
    • No, please state why for future improvement.

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank:

IC DMS MSGT 4956 Suki

2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?):

No I have not been striked within IC.

3. How many warnings do you have?:

I at this current moment have 0 warnings in IC or on the server as a whole.

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.):

Overall, I'm normally always on the server every chance I get. Saturday I can be on for around 4-6 hours, Sunday I can be on for 4-6 hours, Monday I can be on around 4-6 hours, Tuesday I can be on for 6-8 hours, Wednesday I can be on around 7-9 hours, Thursday I can be on around 7-9 hours, Friday I can be on around pretty much all day. I try to stay as active on the server as possible rather it be on IC or other battalions. My main focus would be on IC.

5. What is your current sub-specialty?: 

I currently have a sub-specialty in both Scout Sniper and Demolition, I am a Demolition Senior in which I guide and help mentor the newer demolitionist on what to do and how to act while on the demolition job!

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer?:

I want to become an IC officer for several reasons on which I will provide answers for and reason for all below.

Number 1: IC as a whole is lacking activities to do as well as morale, As an IC officer I wish to help give the Enlisted and NCO's something to do while they are on the server. I will host sims such as parkour, PVE, PVP and much more. As well as host trainings like Breach practice as some IC tend to struggle with it. I would also quiz them on the SOP so that any new enlisted or newly made NCO knows the SOP by hand in case they need to explain it to someone else down the line or if they are asked what IC does by any trooper interested in the job.

Number 2: IC has been going through a state with lack of discipline, I would love to help IC get back on track with discipline. For any member that may act up or misbehave while they are on the job I would talk with them and explain the expectations we have set for them so they can strive and enjoy their time. If they refuse to listen to the rules we have set for them then I will do my job as an officer and discipline as seen fit such as PT, making them alt walk around the MHB, something small but enough for them to understand what they did is wrong. 

Number 3: Promotions/Recommendations- As an officer in case no Command team is on or someone is out of the promotion limit for you, I would like to become an officer so I could recommend someone for a promotion to a higher officer or to High command if a cooldown skip is needed. I would love to be able to keep an eye out on any enlisted or lower NCO so that I may Recognize their hard work via in TS, in game or even in the discord to let them know what they are doing is amazing and to keep up the great work! Helps them know they are doing great within IC.

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer?:

I should be trusted as an IC Officer for many reasons and I will be listing them down below.

1. I have had experience as an IC officer in the past 3 years numerous times, each time I proved that I can be trusted as an IC officer and will continue to do so. I have also been IC CMD in the past and though it has been a while since I have been in that position I can adapt pretty quickly to the position I'm in no matter what it may be.

2. I have shown so far on the sever I can be trusted as in when to use my powers and when not to, such as when someone calls an IC clone indirectly or just even directly talking about clones to contact staff instead of just RDMing them for no reason.  

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer?

The advantage I bring to the table of being an IC officer is that I will be one of the most active troopers on the within the branch, I also will be one of the most professional IC officers on the server aiming to make IC a serious battalion again. I will also make sure to communicate with other battalion officers and keep the relationships between IC and other battalions at an all-time high. 

Edited by Itsuki_Mamoru

EX IC CMDR 1138 Boss|EX VCMDR 1207 Sev|EX Moderator|Chaos Squad Lead

+ Support

- Really Active

- A really nice person

- Has a lot of past experience with being an officer or higher

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

On 1/20/2023 at 2:17 PM, FootSniffa said:

+ Support

- Really Active

- A really nice person

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

On 1/20/2023 at 3:17 PM, FootSniffa said:

+ Support

- Really Active

- A really nice person

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Head Admin

DENIED DUE TO RANK TRANSFER TO SHOCK

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png