very cool suggestion! - Denied

dragoking

What are you suggesting? -  so as class d you get to sell ores for in game money to craft npc so why not make it so that you can also trade ores with fellow players!

How would this change better the server? -  it would be great for helping new players out and doing more teamwork.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - players might get into trading instead mining.

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  class d because then they can craft more things! and they might do more teamwork than solo.

27 minutes ago, Drago said:

+support

As long as it can be done dont see an issue

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+Support

Great idea! Especially for the players who don't have as much money. This could also get more players on at night, AFKing ores.

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

• Manager

+ Support

As fun as it is to just try to get stuff for yourself I also think that if a group of pals come on to play then they could help one another get recourses. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/26/2023 at 3:26 PM, Curtis said:

+ Support

As fun as it is to just try to get stuff for yourself I also think that if a group of pals come on to play then they could help one another get recourses. 

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat