JDWhatever

ALRIGHTY LEZDUIT

In Game Name:

Billybob

Steam ID: 

STEAM_1:0:61232729

What's your current Rank & Branch:

retired

What Type of Command Position are you applying for (Senior Command / Low Command):

Deputy Head of Research

Date of when you first joined your branch:

originally joined research in December 21' 

Why do you deserve the position? (50+ Words): 

Why do I feel like I deserve this position? Well I was in research for the longest of times for almost an entire year I worked tirelessly on the research branch. I was the first person to go into the Wanderers Library on the discord, and from RAM to FD, where I sat for 5 months. During that time as Foundation Doctor was given the task of becoming the OA1, there I revived, sustained, and revamped the entire program so that players would want to participate in it. As well as I created and ran the "Foundation Agencies". a sub=branch collection which was made up of MTF, CTF, Wardens, RFA, and sometimes EOI. I took the opportunity of roleplay and dove head first for all players creating in-depth storylines which took months of planning prior. I understand how to communicate with lower players and get work done efficiently as I am a Corporal (sixx's superior IRL XD) in the Marine Corps in real life and tasked with much more challenging feats. 

What is your main goal of being Research Low / Senior Command (100+ Words):

My main and only goal in Research is to make the branch self sufficient again and not need to scourge the dirt for players. To guide and council the HOR on important decisions. To allow players to want to join research and make it enjoyable again for everyone and not be restricted by a lower rank. There are area's within command chain, that I saw from my previous time on, that need to be address. I am someone who doesn't have a filter and will call people out on corrections that need to be made. Either it will be tasked out to be done in a timely fashion or I get it done myself. My other main goal is to fully revamp all of the sub-branches and take all the stress from running those off the HOR. As someone who has ran the most successful subbranch on SCPRP, it would only be fitting.

Do you think there is any issues with the branch and if so how would you fix it:

In my own personal opinion the tide of Research needs to flipped and needs someone of immense influence to gain traction again for it to become a powerhouse branch. There is no longer time for excuses or forgetfulness. SCP lore and stories are based off one thing, RESEARCH. If you do not have a strong research branch the server might as well be a warzone server with MTF/CI theming. 

Why should we accept you into Research Low / Senior Command? (150 word minimum):

I was reached out to multiple times for me to come back and fix things, to aid with the foundation agencies, and to help LEAD. I was offered positions lower than what I will accept for myself and out of the respect of my fellow players and friends, those who have seen my work ethic in play. If I am not fit to be DHOR, then honestly I do not know anyone else who is even close to being able to fix the problems that have presented to me. I hope everyone here can see that there is one person readily able to lead research back to greatness.

Thank you,

Johnny

RESEACH ADMINISTRATOR Billybob | THE RFA GOD | Wanderers Library Award Recipient X2 |

+support

Did lots of good things for RFA, was literally one rank below DHOR at one point

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

DENIED

While I was going to go through and break this down piece by piece I simply don't have the time or energy.
Billy/Johnny, you were a good SCMD member and excellent GOA of RFA. That does not equate to you deserving HCMD.
Time and effort does not guarantee the rewards you hope for. While it is true you may have been held back at the time it does not mean the same things still apply.
I would also like to clarify that I did reach out to you about re-instating your reserves, that is not me begging you to come back and fix things.

Application is Invalid. You are not a current member of Command. Even with reserves the highest you could apply for is FD.

• Giga locked this topic