Bring back harmless donation items on scps (Emote Sweps and Vape) [Completed]

Ardo

What are you suggesting? - I often use them on scps and they are pretty fun not gonna lie. blacklisting them kinda makes the scps boring especially on safe scps.

How would this change better the server? - fun stuffs

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - no

Who would this change mostly benefit? - everyone who bought the fun sweps

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - cant cause they got blacklisted.

+ / - Support

I was going to -Support but decided not too, here is my rational.

SCPs are about role playing as said SCP. 99% of SCPs don't vape or smoke. While I would be ok with the emotes being added for personality and other things I don't agree with donor weapons or the vape/smoke sweps.

14 hours ago, Hex-G said:

SCPs are about role playing as said SCP. 99% of SCPs don't vape or smoke. While I would be ok with the emotes being added for personality and other things I don't agree with donor weapons or the vape/smoke sweps.

The items were paid for and unless I’m mistaken it didn’t mention anything about taking them away before. The server is semi serious with little rp anyway outside of research. In my eyes this is taking away donator items with a new system and then now saying they aren’t allowed. And if you seriously have a issue with it breaking immersion I’d say we take a look at a few other things that are more impactful to rp then the emote and vape sweps. In my opinion these should be allowed as there really isn’t a reason not too. The biggest downside would be that instead of just taking away all the sweps which I imagine is easier and why they went with it they would have to deselect or enable some items, if you want people to stay on these safe class scp’s you have to give them a little bit of freedom. They are some of the most boring jobs on the server. (At least let me

dance with the fish and god, cmon)

Big ol +Support

People should be able to use the items they paid for +Support

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

On 1/18/2023 at 12:32 AM, Hex-G said:

Roleplaying as scp is very tricky because you are just alone in the cell couldn't do anything other than self breach and looking at the wall for 30 minutes. This is probably the main reason why no one plays as scps because its so boring. Sometimes when people tells you to flag up but they never come. you don't often see people play scps during active hours so thats why some people call this D class simulator or just CI vs MTF RP

3 branches of MTFs vs 0 Scps online
20230112074334_1.jpg

+Support

I see no harm in doing so, as long as it gives no advantage to the SCP I see it being a completely reasonable ask.

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

On 1/18/2023 at 1:28 AM, Ayaya said:

The items were paid for and unless I’m mistaken it didn’t mention anything about taking them away before. The server is semi serious with little rp anyway outside of research. In my eyes this is taking away donator items with a new system and then now saying they aren’t allowed. And if you seriously have a issue with it breaking immersion I’d say we take a look at a few other things that are more impactful to rp then the emote and vape sweps. In my opinion these should be allowed as there really isn’t a reason not too. The biggest downside would be that instead of just taking away all the sweps which I imagine is easier and why they went with it they would have to deselect or enable some items, if you want people to stay on these safe class scp’s you have to give them a little bit of freedom. They are some of the most boring jobs on the server. (At least let me

Big ol +Support

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

On 1/17/2023 at 11:28 PM, Ayaya said:

Big ol +Support

Couldn't agree more with Aya at lest for mean the Bear is boring with out my Smokes and Vaps sure I could take ears but ppl love to abuse the cooldowns so really the bear is usless unless vapping. + Major support 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

In Progress!

We will look into making it so that certain sweps can return to SCP'S. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Completed!

This suggestion is now in the server

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||