Zack's Medical Resignation

Zarl

ZACK!!! It's been a good and long ride my friend. I'll always remember the fun we had in medical, I truly will. Your dedication to medical and the server is second to non and I can't praise you enough for it mate. Welcome to retirement my friend!

• Gaminglight Love 1

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

Appreciate the mention, really means alot to me. By far my favorite person to guard on RRH, always had a ton of fun with ya, glad your not leaving the server but I'll miss those days

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

ZACK NOOOOO 😭my old Nu7 brother... sad to see you go 😞 ( get better at connect 4 xd ) hope youll do good and id be happy to play with you again someday!

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

8 minutes ago, Zack / Zarl said:

Piller: No matter what I did I always seemed to like hanging out with you, thanks for being there for me, look forward to when you get Manager!

Why thank you! Hope to still see you around!

8 minutes ago, Zack / Zarl said:

look forward to when you get Manager!

Please no.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

23 minutes ago, Ezekiel said:

o7

image.png.8b70cee5b2934d59e255b52653b6aa6c.png

we'll carry the torch for you

❤️

33 minutes ago, Snowwx said:

ZACK NOOOOO 😭my old Nu7 brother... sad to see you go 😞 ( get better at connect 4 xd ) hope youll do good and id be happy to play with you again someday!

How do you know about connect 4???

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

I got a mention???? Why thank you. Never thought you would ever leave ngl, but you've been here for forever and I had a lot of fun messing with you

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

We will miss you Zack. It was a pleasure to work with you all of these years. I hope to see you return one day, but if not, I wish you the best in the future!

• Gaminglight Love 1

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Wow my first mention in a Resignation Post!!!! Yes Nu7, HTF, & Covert Agents will always be in my heart for real, i will not forget the times we will have man frfr. At least youll be fighting in combat with us more!!!!

Also forgor me as D5 VCMDR but thats alright!!! Much Love ❤️

Edited by ShadowRiders-

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: LCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice III Shadows

2 hours ago, Zack / Zarl said:

Henderson: Another oldie best of luck with command in Medical and Nu7

Thanks for the support mate sad to see ya go have fun with whatever you wanna do now.

FormerNu-7 Low Command Medical Low CommandMTF E11 Senior CommandSCP-RP Admin/ET 

loop missing GIF King of having problems and terrible rolls

3 hours ago, Zack / Zarl said:

Chinese: Somehow a constant from beginning to end, keep going!

I have never expected to see you go zack going to miss you and all the adventures that we had previously and all the new adventure wont be the same with out you buddy hope to see you back on the server in the future and missing the old medical days already where we lock 682 medbay and we manage to recontain 682 on the old site-50 with only medical personal which that was hilarious btw XD
You have done all your best for medical and Nu-7 take it easy on retirement.
o7

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

Despite never talking to you it seems like you were a real G and many respected you. Sucks to see you go, have a good life outside of GL drama

HOR CRYPTONUS
 Username: Cryptonus

Head of Research | MTF A-1 LCPL PINE

"[OOC] Trial Moderator | MTF E11 MRK LCPL Prox: Alexx why did you suck me?" - Prox

5 hours ago, Zack / Zarl said:

I know you’ll do great too, best of luck to you

Thanks for that!

5 hours ago, Zack / Zarl said:

It’s been Ages since you’ve been back, get it?

This, this right here is why I changed my name. You're a good friend but still a pain in the ass. Mostly because of these jokes...
Also, more Nu7 Activity???

Edited by Ages

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

Best HCMD I've met throughout the years!

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

11 hours ago, Zack / Zarl said:

Acee: Another oldie!

Same to you. Good luck mate best to seeing you around hopefully. P.S if you want to bomb an nu7 or two let me know I found out the method to get them to activate code nuke

Edited by ACEE

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

I'm a bit late to the post but

Zack, it's been a while. I've been half keeping up with what's going on, and it looks like you've done well. Even though you became the Weiss of Medical. 

18 hours ago, Zack / Zarl said:

I hope you’re still doing well

I have been. Thanks for asking. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3)