JUSTICE FOR SUPPLIERS! - Denied

Dr Clef

What are you suggesting? -  Let suppliers build in upper d block, as long as they make it impossible for them to prop minge

How would this change better the server? - It could help suppliers sell guns a lot easier considering most d class dont even bother with shops in lower and rush to upper

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - The suppliers could just buy guns for themselves and snipe inside of their huts, but cant normal d class do that?

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D class, the entire branch!

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - sadly no stuff

-Support

Even when they built in D-Block on Site-50, their bases would be used for cover (either intentionally or coincidentally). When i was still staff, I was told I couldn’t remove their props because they had no control over who used their bases. Class-D cannot use their own props for cover.

In addition, I don’t see how shops in UDB would make selling guns easier. As a matter of fact I think it’ll make it significantly harder as Security will KOS if they see people selling weapons.

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

2 hours ago, ACEE said:

+ only if you make it to where people cant hide behind it like you have to meet a certain requirement

That was the plan my brother

3 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

-Support

Even when they built in D-Block on Site-50, their bases would be used for cover (either intentionally or coincidentally). When i was still staff, I was told I couldn’t remove their props because they had no control over who used their bases. Class-D cannot use their own props for cover.

In addition, I don’t see how shops in UDB would make selling guns easier. As a matter of fact I think it’ll make it significantly harder as Security will KOS if they see people selling weapons.

Heres the solution for that: Make using it for cover a warnable offense, and as for security, just let them in your base temporarily, it'll make it a lot easier. That's what I did.

3-1 support vote so far!

scratch the first bit for my solution from mind stone, just make a sit and like give em a verbal not to hide behind props. if they keep doing it, then its warnable

-Support

D-Class building in Upper D-Block is not a good idea. D-Class will use it as cover and cause staff sits. Security will KOS people picking up and selling guns (both in our SOP). I would understand setting up a small stand in Lower D-Block or possibly the mines or lounge. But Upper D-Block is the worst place you could have chosen to make this suggestion.

4 hours ago, Hex-G said:

-Support

D-Class building in Upper D-Block is not a good idea. D-Class will use it as cover and cause staff sits. Security will KOS people picking up and selling guns (both in our SOP). I would understand setting up a small stand in Lower D-Block or possibly the mines or lounge. But Upper D-Block is the worst place you could have chosen to make this suggestion.

I already stated this issue. Make it a verbal warn, and make it warnable. If d class use it for cover, make a sit and have it removed, and if they want a gun, let them in your base ONLY TO BUY THAT GUN, if they stay in your base without an actual purpose, it should be the same rules as building in general.

21 hours ago, ZeferGaming said:

+ support

Better idea JMT should make a Booth in upper D-block just for this perpous one on each side of the Elevator. 

why specifically jmt? and they shouldnt make it near the elevator, d class would abuse that. make it on the security side of d block.

ngl its funny how the admins support it but some of the members dont lol

2 hours ago, Dr Clef said:

why specifically jmt? and they shouldnt make it near the elevator, d class would abuse that. make it on the security side of d block.

ngl its funny how the admins support it but some of the members dont lol

JMT are the guys who perma prop things and sets them on the server. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

We will look into this and create rules for them in upper d-block and where they can build. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

In Progress!

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 4 weeks later...