Yohan D5 Application

Iron Viper

Name - Steam ID -STEAM_0:1:197150863

Discord Name-splatrat#6112

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security) CI PVT CPT-yes it is look.

-List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) 2 one for LTAP a year ago fail rp and a RDM

-Why do you want to join Delta-5? the only MTF branch that ive not given a try and wwould be interesting to have a foundation life

Why should we let you into Delta-5? as said above D5 is the only MTF branch that i have not try'd out and i want to know what it's like in this branch when it comes to combat i would say im more able than most seeing as i worked with [REDACTED] so i would like to think i can hold my own and when it comes to doing Actual RP i know im one of the best being in RND senior command comes in cluch once again. but yes i know the rules and do's and dont's and as many will tell you im very chill and i'll always give me assistance and opinion 

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? I do 

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

Former RRH Analyst Delta 17 

1 hour ago, Trizium said:

Accepted

Please contact an FTO for training.

Keep him away from Booze, otherwise D5 will be damned!

• Laughing 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png