Staff Application- Accepted

dylanhemry13

What is your in-game name?: Purge HVY LCPL Ghost CT41

What is your steam name?: Ghost

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:180751649

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes I was a head admin for 3 years on one of my friends sever doing all sorts of thing like helping with forums. Also i helped training new people and all staff sits were handled in a well manner way. I was always praised for the good job that i have always done before it shut down. Also i was a super admin for 2 years doing alot of stuff and helping people out and doing the same thing as i did when i the head admin.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) June 7, 2018

What date did you make your forums account? June 7, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? user

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? no

What rank are you applying for? T-mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at? yes i have

You will be tested on it: yes 

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)i believe deserve it because i know what im doing and have been doing staff stuff for many years and i believe i would make a great fit on the staff team.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would handle he or she in a very calm manner and try to calm them down and explan why there if they dont i would gag them then explaen them why there here and whats going to happen and give them a fromal warning, next I would contact a higher up to ban them for the 5 days for MRDM.

Edited by dylanhemry13

Your forgot to answer the 2 questions at the bottom 

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+Support

- Has been in the community for a long time.
- Has a lot of previous experience staffing.
- Knows how to handle staff situations.

Could use more work on the application but i think he could be a great fit for the staff team for the amount of previous experience he's had.
Goodluck and Godspeed!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 1/14/2023 at 12:18 PM, Iceyy said:

+Support

- Has been in the community for a long time.
- Has a lot of previous experience staffing.
- Knows how to handle staff situations.

Could use more work on the application but i think he could be a great fit for the staff team for the amount of previous experience he's had.
Goodluck and Godspeed!

+ support 
Even though it seems a little rushed its a good app with the scenario of final question cut to the chase with proper handling method and seems like he would be a good fit with his past experience and what he could bring to the table. Good Luck !!!!

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V