1. What’s your In-Game Name? 

Just GJ

2. What’s your SteamID

STEAM_0:1:614209203

3. What is your Rank?

Elite Medic, Senior Combat Medic

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received?

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 

7. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member

Now why I should I be command, Well I know a lot of medical staff which are very cool. I all so been in very diffient branchs like, e11, Sec, and CI. I have all been learning a lot about what command does over time when I'm free. I have been very active on medical to the point that the only thing that I play is medical on GL. I have all so been training alot of trainee the two week so we could have more medical.  I would like to end this off by saying that I hope we have more medical in the near future so we can grow medical further and make it better.

8-1. You have found a Resident Medic in HCZ, what do you do?

The first thing I would do is ask how he got into HCZ and why he is in HCZ if he says that he got in there by accident I would warn him not to go back in there and explain to him why he is not supposed to be HCZ. Now if he went in there on purpose I would ask why he is in there if said like he is squading with MTF I would not mind but if he is not with someone I would take him back to LCZ and tell him not to go to HCZ and give him something like a stike in a way.

8-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them?

I would make sure that he can be trained for FW by checking the Roster then I would train him by explaining what FW does in the first place. I would next give him the SOP to FW and tell him to read over it. Then I would whitelist him and log it the utility promotion logs channel in the discord.

8-3. You see an Experienced Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do?

Now if i see a EXM shooting D-class I would ask him why he is shooting the the d-class in the first place and why he is in d block and I would explain why he should not shooting the d-class. But if I see a Combat Care Unit shooting d-class I would most likely think he is shooting the d-class because they pass the red line(I didn't know if to add CCU so added it anyway). Now if it was a Field Work I would ask him why he is shooting the d-class in the first place and explain why he should not shooting them. (I would all like to say that I would not ask why the FW would not be in d block because he can be in in D block at his rank)

Edited by GJ
To make my Application way better

Retired Medical Low Command and Senior Command

- Support
Low effort app / Rushed App
Incomplete Aswers / Wrong Aswers

Note: as Zefer said this application doesn't scream Command to me.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

22 hours ago, ZeferGaming said:

-/+ support

+  Good medic 

- Application seems rushed 

- questions support this. some are wrong or are barely answered 

Think your a great medical but this application dose not scream command to me. 

On 1/14/2023 at 8:27 PM, ZeferGaming said:

-/+ support

+  Good medic 

- Application seems rushed 

- questions support this. some are wrong or are barely answered 

Think your a great medical but this application dose not scream command to me. 

+ Support

- Great Medical

- Answers are pretty good

- BEST OF LUCK

Id give him Surgeon to see how he does with a Command position 

|  Former Best Medical HCMD  | Ex Lore Senior Guard | Ex Shadow Guard Officer 

• Giga locked this topic