STEAM_0:1:195485792

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):

Platinum

How long have you been playing on the server?:

Since 2019

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines:

Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):

7SCP 4IMP 1PRP - 12 Total  (All are 2019/2021)

image.thumb.png.aca706092c322d2996937b0997a44dee.png

Why do you want to join the event team?

I want to make events, I am generally on in the off time and I see nothing happening, occasionally we get a CI/GOI Raid but nothing happens, I want to maybe bring a little bit of passive rp or a mini event to the off hours, and well on the up hours I want to host full scale events that truly enhance the roleplay of the players and I want my events to be challenging but not impossible.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I know i have a warn for staff abuse from 2020 on imperial but that was three years ago which has really given me time to reflect on my actions and finally I have realised how I want to help this server. By making it more fun.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

Yes

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

My Event would consist of getting people to be event characters and playing the they have been amnestisized but the memories of the information they shouldn't know is coming back and it is a thing where research has a time limit to figure out why the amnestics aren’t working anymore, they might have been tampered with, they might have been stored incorrectly, they might have been extracted incorrectly. But they are running out of time, they seem to be waiting too long and we have to have all the people who are starting to remember things, we have to keep them locked away and the MTF are making sure they don't speak/spread information that we can neither confirm nor deny if it is true or not. We must keep this under wraps. 

While the research team is trying to figure this out one of the amnestisized people remembers and Image that he seen, this is why he had been amnestisized, he had seen an image of SCP096, this remembering has now triggered SCP096 to come out of his cell in full rage, making a b-line for LCZ, meanwhile it turns out some MTF have been giving guns and radios to d-block and the d-class have been communicating with CI whom have planned a raid, It seems that one of the researchers was a CI Imposter and had put a chemical into the amnestics and has made them inert. But why would that effect the people who were amnestisized in the far past, it seems that CI have made the chemical into a gaseous form and has managed to put it into our ventilation system and anyone without a gas mask on at 10:56am on the 17th of january have been effected. This is bad.

The solution is finally revealed to the researchers and they figure it out. We need to re-amnestisize the entire group of people with FRESH amnestics, so they will have to make the amnestics from scratch the easiest way will be to harvest some of 939’s breath and will use this as amnestics for this occasion and we will have to revisit SCP-3000 on another occasion (won't actually that would crash the server would just rp it as MTF went and got it) and collect some more of the Y-909 compound to further refine into amnestics

Edited by Eris-Proxis-Silver
Poll
  • Like 2

〖 No Life ERP'er 』〖 Professional Minge 』

good things about this are that he is good person, has experience in somethings, will make good events, also he will be perfect for it i know him Hes nice and knows what Hes doing 

but the bad thing is that he has 12 warns i will say that's about that 

Edited by GHOST23
  • Like 1

Good things: Guy is very nice to people. Can be very creative in thoughts and can entertain people. has pretty good experience and is active.

Bad things: Can be loud sometimes. Has fucking 12 warns but they are from 2021 so he could have improved.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2023 at 5:02 PM, Reshala said:

Good things: Guy is very nice to people. Can be very creative in thoughts and can entertain people. has pretty good experience and is active.

Bad things: Can be loud sometimes. Has fucking 12 warns but they are from 2021 so he could have improved.

• Like 1

+Support

Decent app and an overall old and trusted member.

Even if you have 12 warns I believe you had changed as the time passed by.

• Like 2

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. 
Contact any Senior Event Team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic