Clarences staff app  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Clarences staff app

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?:  Clarence

What is your steam name?: Clarence

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:634430192

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been a former Sen Mod within the community of GL.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) December 31, 2021

What date did you make your forums account?  January 30, 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Apprentice

How many warns do you have on the server? 1 from january 16 or 17th of 2022 I believe

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at all

You will be tested on it: I have

Timezone: CST

Permission (Admin+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): As formerly stated I was staff before (resigned due to personal reasons), I have been a member of the community for over a year now, I believe I am a trusted member of the community, as well as I would love the opportunity to serve the community as a staff member once again, and keep it as safe and friendly for all the members of the GL community. I have a good bit of experience from my last time I made it up to Sen mod, and was apart of the staff team for months. Lastly I believe I am well equipped to join the staff team! 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First I would begin with asking to please stop, if they dont not I would then gag them, I would then tell them that they have been gagged and the reason for doing so. I would next begin by explaining to them that they are being formally warned, next I  would contact a higher up to ban them for the 5 days for MRDM.

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod