Scapune's D5 application <3

Scapune

Name - Scapune

Steam ID -STEAM_0:0:524339095

Discord Name -Scapune#7939

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - E11 and former Nu7 MSGT

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - I have 10 warnings in SCPRP, all of them are 6-months to 1 year old. no recent ones

Why do you want to join Delta-5? Because i want a active branch of MTF to work with.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) Since i used to be a very recognized person long ago, i used to hold the roles of E-11 CPL, Nu7 MSGT and former D5 PFC. i remember on those times i had no free time so i decided to resign to all and focus on my responsabilities, but now that i have a lot of free time i have desired to join back and put efford on a branch to provide more activity and teamwork.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? I promise to uphold any and all comunity and server rules and maintain the RP all the time required until my day of resignation. ty ❤️

Scapune

"Nothing lasts forever"
peace out and have fun everyone 😜

Accepted 

Please contact any FTO for training!

Edited by Warmug

Retired:
[ Delta-5 Colonel]     [ D5-SVFTO ]     [ Gamma-9 ' Forseti's Banamaðr ' ]     [ Director of The IAA ]   [Omega-1 Lieutenant]      [Alpha-1 SGT] 

image.png.71edd96ab5d5d2bb3542fd61eb057724.png